THREE

"I'M DONE." Jungkook said, poutiing as he held an empty carton that use to contain banana milkshake.

Jimin chuckled and went into his bag and gave the wolf to more.

"There you go pup." Jimin said smiling as he seen the wolf grinning. Looking like a bunny.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook smiled, sipping once again.

"Is this were you go for lunch?" Jimin ask making the wolf nod.

"Yeah, to get away from everyone. But you can come here hyungie, you are nice." Jungkook said making Jimin smile.

"They are just dicks pup, being stereotypical." Jimin said making Jungkook nod cutely.

"Hyungie?" Jungkook ask, looking up at Jimin as he was sitting on a bench.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone that I go here?" Jungkook ask.

"I pinky promise, pup." Jimin said, holding his pinky making the wolf giggle.

"Your pinky is small." He giggle, making Jimin pout.

"Your pinky is just massive." Jimin said making the wolf giggle more.

The two link their pinky and smile.

-
-

"The fuck was that?" Eunji ask, as she turned to her friend group.

"Tae, do you know what gotten into Jimin?" Mino ask, making Taehyung shake his head.

"Not a clue, I dont know what he suddenly care for that beast." Said Taehyung, looking at the doors.

"Wanna go find him and see what the fuck is wrong with him?" Jihyun ask making the two boys nod.

And off they went to find Jimin.

"Where would he go?" Ask Mino making Taehyung shrugged.

"I dont know, I feel like I don't know him anymore." Taehyung honestly said.

-
-

"Should we go to class?" Jungkook ask, standing up but Jimin stops him.

"Not now, my 'friends' are probably trying to find me and I don't want them to know where you go." Jimin said, using his fingers to make a bunny ear for 'friends'.

"Alright." Jungkook said, sitting back down and check if he had anymore milkshake but pouted.

Jimin notice and smiled.

"None left?" He ask, making the boy nod.

"You know I would mistake you as a bunny if I didnt know better." Jimin said out of the blue.

"A bunny?! How?" Jungkook exclaims, shock by Jimin's bluntness.

"Your smile is like a bunny and you act like a bunny. But you are just a cute pup." Jimin said causing the redness on the wolf's cheeks.

"Stop it Minnie." Jungkook whined as he covered his face.

"Minnie!?" Jimin exclaims, the table has turned.

"Yes, I'm not the only one cute here." Jungkook said.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy." Jimin said, trying to act sexy causing the wolf to giggle.

"Sure hyung, whatever helps you sleep at night." Jungkook said.

"You are a mean wolf." Jimin jokes.

"No, I'm a cute wolf." Jungkook said, pouting making the vampire chuckle.

"Yes you are pup, the cutest." He said, blowing a kiss to Jungkook.

-
A/N: hello!

I finally updated, also I'll be updating more often because I got sent home and wont be back to school until next year 🙃

So I have more days to update but I also have school work to do....sadly.

Have a great day and please stay safe!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜