THIRTEEN

"TAEHYUNG, WOULD YOU PLEASE GET TO CLASS." Says one of the professor.

Taehyung acknowledged and rush to his class.

He spotted Jihyun near Jungkook. He sighed and went to his seat.

Taehyung kept looking at the boy, with desperate eyes. He wanted Jihyun bakc but he knew he never would.

Do I....do I have to move on?

The boy went to look at his papers and covered his face with his arms like he is fast asleep.

-

While the two boys were giggle and trying not to interrupt the teacher. One of them notice Taehyung and felt the aching in his heart.

"Hey Ji, are you alright?" Jungkook ask watching Jihyung.

"I don't know. I never seen Taehyung look so pessimistic." Jihyun answered.

Jungkook notice Taehyung's gloomy state and then turned to Jihyun.

"Do you want to go to him? He seems very vulnerable and by the looks of it he has no one." Jungkook suggest.

"He has Minho. He doesnt need me." Jihyun said in defeat.

But oh, Jihyun couldn't be more wrong.

-

After the class was over, Taehyung rushed out and went into the university 's garden.

He sat with the different types of flowers. He soon begins to sing a little and picked out a daisy.

"He loves. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not...." Taehyung begins, picking out the petals.

"He loves me not." Taehyung whispered, dropping the destroyed daisy onto the floor and laid down eih the other flowers.

"I should've known anyway. He could never love me. I was cruel to him, he deserve so much better," Taehyung spoke out when tears were formed.

"Even if I want him..I can't." He broke down with the beautiful flowers.

-

Jihyun was worried, he didn't know what to do. Yes, he wanted to go to Taehyung and make sure the boy is okay, but the other part of him didnt want nothing to do with him.

He knew he should've listened to his brain and been logical about it, but his heart was feeling him to rush to the boy and comfort him.

He searched everywhere for the male, but no cigar. He searched everywhere inside of the university, but nothing.

The garden..

Jihyun ran out and went into the garden and seen a man laying with the flowers. He slowly walked to the flowers and notice a crying boy. His crying boy.

"Tae?" Jihyun called out making the said boy look up then looked away.

"Please leave Jihyun, you dont have to act like you care." Taehyung pleaded.

"I'm not acting. I was worried." Jihyun spoke holding his hand out for Taehyung grab it.

"Please don't Jihyun. Please dont act nice when I hurt you. Just, just please go." Begged Taehyung.

"No. I'm not leaving. Yes you did hurt, but I still care about you." Jihyun said.

"Dont. No one should care for me," Taehyung said, gently slapping Jihyun hand away.

"Please go. Everyone hates me, as they should. I dont deserve anyone forgiveness. Especially yours." Taehyung said getting up and ran away.

-

Jimin was waiting at his car for his pup. He didnt show up at uni today, he has no explanations to it. He just didnt want to go.

When he was waiting. He was on his phone  texting his boyfriend but he heard crying.

He looked around and seen Taehyung, sobbing next to a tree. Jimin was still angry at Taehyung for what he has done, but he still cared for the boy.

"Taehyung?" Jimin claims, staring at the boy.

"Go." Taehyung said with desperation.

"What? Tae, I'm not gonna leave someone who is crying." Jimin said stirring with the boy.

"Even if, even if I hurt your boyfriend and you?" Taehyung ask with a sniff.

"I'm still pissed about it. But I'm sure you had a reason." Jimin said making the boy scoff.

"A dumb one. That dumb reason made me lose everything." Taehyung bit his lip trying to hold his sob.

Jimin notice and hugged the boy. He went close to Taehyung.

"Let it all out Tae." He whispered.

Taehyung then broke into hyperventilating.

"I'm—I'm sor—sorry Ji—Jimin." Taehyung sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay Tae. You realise your wrong. I forgive you." Jimin said making more tears come out.

"No, please." Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to be forgiven.

"Tae, everyone deserves a second chance. You knew what you did was wrong." Jimin said hugging his long time best friend.

Taehyung was happy that Jimin forgive him. He was glad to have his old friend back.

But he needs to apologise to two boys.

-
A/N - what a rollercoaster.

I know I dont usually update until the weekends but I have no school in a couple of days so I can maybe update a little more.

I'll definitely update tomorrow because I usually update on a Saturday anyway, or on a Sunday for some of yous as I usually update at night.

Anways, sorry if this didnt really make sense, I woke up an hour ago and I don't know if I'm fully awake or not 😅

Anyhow, be safe, be happy and be healthy!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛