SEVENTEEN

"I HATE THE FACT THAT I RELATE TO THE GRINCH." Jihyun said with a pout making Taehyung chuckle.

"Its endearing." Said Taegyung pecking Jihyun head.

"Don't lie. I'm literally the Grinch but I love christmas." Said Jihyun with a bigger pout.

"Its okay Ji. I think anyone can relate to the Grinch. I mean he is a mood." Jungkook said showing his bunny smile causing Jihyun to smile.

"Any of you want beer?" Jimin said lifting Jungkook from his lap and got up.

"And get drunk and get a hangover that will make me wanna kill myself? Sure." Jihyun said making the boys laugh as Jimin went to the kitchen.

"You are going to be hammered babe." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Shut it. I do not." Jihyun said rolling his eyes.

"Sure babe." Taehyung said as Jimin came bskc with drinks.

"Right, no one will drink out of the bottles, we still want a nice home." Jimin said putting the cups down.

They started to take shots as they were watching shitty Netflix originals.

"TV show or movie?" Jungkook slurs out.

"Showwww." Taehyung said slowly.

"Love is blind?" Jimin ask as all of them nodded.

-

They boys were wasted.

They made up a game, everytime Jessica brings up Barnett they need to drink. Everytime the cast drinks they need to drink.

So they were wasted.

"Tae, have I! Ever told you how bootyful..." Jihyun speaks but Taehyung smash his lips onto his and they started making out.

"Jiminieee, I wannnnt that..."Jungkook whined looking at the other couple who was making out.

Jimin didn't answer but he grabbed Jungkook to his lap once again and had a make out session.

I'm surprised none of them had sex....

-

"Ugh!" Jimin and Taehyung groaned as they felt instant pain in the head.

"How much did we drink?" Taehyung groaned holding his head thinking it'll heel.

Jimin looked and seen all of the bottles empty.

"We drank all of it! Fuck!" Jimin shouted but instantly regrets it as the both boys feel pain yet again.

"Imma go get water." Said Jimin trying to get up and held his head.

"I'll come...if I can." Taehyug trying to get up.

The other boys were peacefully sleeping with swollen lips.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Jimin ask as he took sips of his water.

"No, I just remember watching shitry Netflix originals...and we had a game where we need to take a shot everytime they have a drink or something like that and the last thing I remembered is Jihyun lips." Taehyung said as he sighed in relief as he took a sip of water.

"Yeah I remember the game and that last thing I remembered is kissing Jungkook." Jimin said.

"Well thank god we didnt have sex in the same room." Taehyung said sith a laugh as Jimin returned one too.

"Yeah thank god." He said.

-

"Is it sad that I actually wanted to get fucked?" Jihyun said feeling his swollen lips.

"Nope. I'm kinda disappointed that I'm still in clothes." Jungkook said.

"We need to get drink again. If Taehyung can kiss like that when he is drunk I wanna know what he is like in bed." Said Jihyun.

"Now I want that, but with Jimin of course. We are getting drunk again." Jungkook said with a whine.

"Yes." Jihyun agreed.

-
A/N - hello, so I can say with guarantee that this will finish soon.

But I still don't know what book I want to post.....so....

This one

This one

Or this one

Or this one

Or this one?

Or this one?

I won't spoil the plot so y'all just have to judge the book cover and what title appeals to you..

Anways, be safe, love yourself, be healthy, and be kind to others and yourself.

I purple you all
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛

🎶the trouble with love is, it will tear you up inside🎶

Song - The Trouble With Love Is
The artist - Kelly Clarkson