Twelve Days of Christmas: Twelve Turkeys Roasting

Adrien Agreste took in a deep breath as he entered the bakery. Not out of nerves, but because the combination of sugar and vanilla now was something he associated with home.

"Oh, Adrien! Merry Christmas!" Sabine greeted him from the counter.

"Merry Christmas, Sabine."

"Tom and Marinette are upstairs. Just warning you now, it's a bit hectic."

Will they need my help with anything?" Adrien asked.

"I'm not sure, but bless Tom's heart he signed up for several food drives and may have bitten off more than he can chew."

"I will see what I can do." Adrien said.

"As soon as I can, I'll come and join you." Adrien nodded.

"Sounds great."

He walked up the stairs, his presents tucked away in his overnight bag.

"Where in the world did I put the thermometer?" Tom asked, his voice booming.

"It's right here, Papa."

Adrien opened up the door to his girlfriend's house to see Marinette running around like a madwoman, getting different things from all around the kitchen while her father was mixing something in a bowl.

"I need more thyme!" Tom called.

"Thyme, thyme, thyme." Marinette moved around the kitchen rifling through things. "Here it is!"

"Okay, now I need rosemary."

Knowing better than to interrupt the duo, Adrien got out the presents and placed them under the tree with the others. Grabbed the Ladybug themed apron Marinette had made him to match her Chat Noir one, he moved into the kitchen with the two of them.

"Where is the dang rosemary?" Marinette muttered under her breath.

Adrien spotted it right in front of him.

"Here, Mari." He said, handing it to her.

"Thanks Adrien." He smirked and started counting to see how long it would take her. "Here Papa."

"You're welcome." He said.

It wasn't like she hadn't done this before. He had snuck in multiple times as Chat Noir while she was in a designing spree and she hadn't realized he was there until minutes later.

"Oh my gosh! Adrien!" Marinette cried, finally realizing he was there.

"Hey, my lady." Adrien moved to hug her.

"Hey, when did you get here?" Marinette asked.

"Just now, but you two seemed pretty busy so I didn't want to interrupt anything."

"Oh well, we're trying to get twelve turkeys in the oven and so far we've only done seven." Marinette explained. "As you can see, Papa is a bit stressed."

"Don't worry, I'm absolutely fine! Gah! Where did I put the rosemary? I just had it."

"It's in your hand, Papa." Marinette giggled.

"Ah, right, of course."

"How many have you got done?" Adrien asked.

"We're working on the eighth one right now. So, we'll be pretty busy."

"Well, I certainly don't mind helping you guys out."

"Thanks, son, but you don't have to. You can go upstairs with Marinette. I'll come and get you when we're ready."