Chapter 16

Its been a couple of hours ever since Mako had woken up from her slumber..
And here she is,occupying herself with some coloring books as she scribbles on the picture of a flower..
A plate of freshly sliced pears beside it..

"Kiri-nii san..?"Mako called out as the said male turned its attention towards the girl who hummed in response..

Closing the coloring book she took a slice of the pear and brought it up to her lips as she chewed on the juicy fruit..
"When will I be able to get out of the hospital?"

Kirishima chuckled as he makes his way towards his sister.Ruffling her soft hair
"I dont really know Mako-chan..It depends if the doctors are completely fine when your discharged.."he answered truthfully as he sat down on the soft mattress..

"Smile for me Angel?"Mako's eyes lit up by the word smile

And without hesitation..

She smiled widely at her brother..
It wasnt forced or was it just made up..

A genuine smile was plastered in her face.A light blush appearing on her porcelain cheeks..

This made Kirishima's heart clench..She was finally smiling..It reminded him of Eri when she first smiled during their performance at the School Festival..

"Good job Angel.."He cooed and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.Earning a giggle from the said child.

While Mako continues to chew on the pear,a soft knock errupted.
Kirishima raised an eyebrow..

Who is it this time?

Bakugo grumbled and stood up from the couch and lightly(*cough*harshly*cough)opened the door.
To which an irk mark appeared on his head..

It was his and Kirishima's squad.
Also referred to as the
"BakuSquad"

"Hey Bakubro!!We are here to visit Kiri's lovely little sister~!"Kaminar spoke up while bowing at Bakugo as if it were in a fairy tale and he was the Prince or bullshit..

This ticked off Bakugo even more..

"Who the fuck told you that your coming inside Dunce Face!?"exclaimed Bakugo,to which Kaminari isnt even fazed by his violent shoutings

Sero chuckled as Mina watched the two bicker..

"Oh come in guys!"

This made everyone perk up and most likely zoomed inside the private room as the red haired male permitted them to come in..
Much to Bakugo's dismay..

Mina immediately squeled at the sight of Mako Kirishima sitting on the medical bed munching on the fruit.With innocent eyes gazing at them..

"AAAHH!!Mako-chan!!"Mina screamed in delight as she pulled the confused child into a hug..

Practically squeezing her to death.

"How are you Mako-chan?!Are you alright now!?Please tell me your alright!!WAAHH!!!"Mina whined as she shaked the poor girl who was trying her best to get out of Mina's death grip.