Epilogue

10 years later..

Mako Kirishima's POV:

"Mako-chan!Get up now!You wouldnt wanna miss the Entrance Exam!"

I heard my older brother,Eijiro Kirishima shout from the kitchen making me groan.

It has been 10 years ever since the traumatizing experience I had..Yet here I am..
Striving to become a hero using my past as my inspiration..

Finally sitting up from my bed,I went ahead and waddled towards the bathroom and begin to brush my teeth.
Occasionally rubbing the sleep in my oceanic blue eyes.

Today was the day I finally take my first step as a hero..
Taking the Entrance Exam to UA High!

It was the school where my brother Eijiro..Well..he mostly prefered me calling that..

UA High was where Eiji-nii and his husband Katsuki Bakugo were studying.

Yes you heard me folks!

Eijiro Kirishima is not Kirishima anymore..

He is proudly carrying the title of BAKUGO..
His official name is now Eijiro Bakugo!

They got married a few months after they graduated from UA.
Not to mention,they did started to date during their first years of striving as aspiring Heroes of Japan..

Plus,both of them are Pro Heroes now!

Much to Katsu-nii's dispeasure
Midoriya Izuku-san became Number 1 Hero having the Hero name of 'Deku' and the new Symbol of Peace after All Might's retirement..

Katsu-nii was ranked 3rd in the Top Hero List
With Eiji-nii placing 4th

After I took a quick shower I slipped on my Aldera Junior High uniform since I Katsu-nii insisted me of studying there..

Well he mostly forced me but thats not the point!

I grabbed my red school bag and placed inside a black tank top with a skull imprinted on the middle and military-printed cargo pants.

Finally zipping the bag closed,I slipped on my shoes and then grabbed my bag before making my way downstairs to eat breakfast.

Once I reached downstairs,I wasnt surprised to see Katsu-nii cooking..
I mean.The kitchen is his domain and no one can blame him for being a great cook.

"Good,I thought you were being a coward that you dont wanna go to the fucking Entrance Exam anymore squirt"Katsu-nii said making me scoff.

Early morning and here he is..

The almighty 'Dynamite' is already insulting me..

(Since according to the Manga,Bakugo's official Hero name is 'Dynamite' so Im just gonna roll it like that instead of using 'Ground Zero')

"Now now Katsuki..Dont discourage her this early in the morning..She's about to ace the entrance exam!!"A familiar voice intercepts making me smirk in glee..