Chapter 14

The stumping of shoes can be heard from the halls of UA High.

Two men running all the way to the faculty room to report.

Tamaki slightly slammed the door open making everyone inside the room flinch at the sudden movement of the third-year.

Both FatGum and Tamaki were catching up to their breaths only making the staff confuse to why they were so tired..

Perhaps they ran all the way here..?

"What seems to be the problem FatGum?"A mouse spoke up.Tea resting on the handle of his paw.

There sat the Principal of UA High.

Nezu

"You guys remember the girl named Mako right?Kirishima's adoptive younger sister?"FatGum explained earning a nod from every staff inside.Including Aizawa who seemed to be interested on whats going on..

"I know where she is.."

*****

Kirishima ran..

He ran so fast that he probably thinks he was faster than Class 1-A's Class Representative Iida Tenya..With much to his dismay was practically just an irrational statement.

Behind him,was Bakugo..

After hearing the news from FatGum and Tamaki
To which was about how they know where his beloved sister is,he immediatly sprung out of his desk and ran out in the middle of English Class taught by the Voice Hero:Present Mic.

Panting heavily,he arrived at the cafeteria to where sits the Third-years Lemillion,Nejire-chan and Suneater.Along with FatGum..

FatGum noticed the glint of Hope in Kirishima's eyes..Making him smile softly as the said red haired male sat on the chairs while Bakugo,who so happened to just wait there outside the cafeteria..

"So where is she?Tell me where she is!"Kirishima bombared immediatly after he sat down..

FatGum places the crumbled paper airplane on the table.To which contained the letter and address..

'Please save me..Address is here'
'xxxx-xxxx-xx-xx'
-Mako

Kirishima clutched on the paper tightly..Tears threatening to spill.

Finally,after a week of searching..The Pro's had managed to find her easily through her messily wrote letter.

Words cant explain how relieved he is..

After a week full of tears representing his agony and disappointment..

The said Pro Hero could only smile softly at Kirishima..Clutching on the piece of paper like it was just a holographic picture

Sniffling slightly,Kirishima smiles in determination.His hand punching the air as a tear of happiness slept through his red orbs.

After saying a quick goodbye to Fat Gum and his Third-year comrades he skipped towards his beloved.A smile..

Finally a generous smile plastered on his face..
Bakugo felt his heart clench in happiness at the sight of his boyfriend finally smiling.It wasnt fake or forced..
This time..It was real..