Chapter 2

Mako panted..Once again she was being tortured by Overhaul..
Taking 'small' amounts of blood from her.It was hell and the 5 year old couldnt take it any much longer.

She wanted to scream so badly..
In hopes that anyone will hear her plead and rescue her from this Hell of Torture..

Tears dribbled in her pale cheeks.

Why..

Why did I have to inherit this quirk?

I miss Eri-chan..

Please...Help me..

Soft sniffles escaped from her mouth..More and more blood being extracted from the girl..While Overhaul had wore the evil smirk he always do whenever he had extract the girl's blood into liters.
Yet Mako couldnt do it anymore..
After being kept hostage of Overhaul for nearly 6 months she had enough..

Mako had enough of the torture!

"T...thats..enough..!"Mako screamed loudly.
Jet black rocks rose up from the ground some reaching Mako as the buckles around her were finally cut through due to the sharpness of the rocks.
Overhaul to his concern,managed to get away from the girl as much possible.

Not only were they just pointed black rocks..They contained highly dangerous poison that can kill anyone who dares to touch it.

Mako took it as a queue to finally run away from Hell..

"Mako you brat..Come back here.!"Overhaul shouted,removing his gloves.
Yet Mako continued to run away..

None of Overhaul's crewmates were able to capture the 5 year old.
Why is that??

Because her quirk is highly dangerous..

Overhaul had discovered that she can do small destructions with big impact..
It was called "Total Destruction"

The black stones were just a part of her quirk..There was even more to it..

And the day ended with Mako finally escaping from his grasp..

****

Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki were taking a walk out in the early 7 pm to buy something Uraraka needed in the store.
Both males were bickering..

Well mostly because it is Bakugo with him..

"SHUT UP ICYHOT!!I CAN GET THERE BY MYSELF IF THAT STUPID ROUND FACE WOULD'VE TOLD ME TO!"Bakugo argued with the bi colored male who stayed unfazed by his screaming protests.
All of Class 1-A was already used to hearing Bakugo's screaming and stuff.

Suddenly,there was rustling over the shrubs in the corner.Making Todoroki flinch and went on guard while Bakugo had continued to scream at him.
"Bakugo keep quiet.I heard something.."Todoroki warned making Bakugo squint his eyes.

The shrubs continued to rustle even more making both males growl and was about to activate their quirks

A small girl appeared from the shrubs.Her purple hair with a mix of ocean blue was a mess..It was quite long..Her arms full of bandages and patches.The white gown she had worn were already torn in different places.

It was Mako..
Both males had their eyes wide when they had observed the girl full of patches

"H..hero..Please..s..save..me.."

And with those words Mako's eyesight was covered in darkness and collapsed in the cold ground.
"Oi!Are you alright!?"Todoroki ran over to the unconsious girl laying on the ground and cradled her in his arms..

"Forget the damn Round Face!We have to bring her to UA!"Bakugo suggested making Todoroki nod in agreement as he picked up the small girl from the ground..

Both males ran to the dorms first for warning.Bakugo slammed the door open making everyone of his classmate shudder in fear.
But their eyes grew wide when they had saw Todoroki carrying a girl in his arms.

"Todoroki-kun?Who is that?"Uraraka asked in pure concered as he watched the bi colored male ordered everyone to step out of the couch which they complied anyways and placed the unconsious girl in the couch.
"I dont know.Bakugo and I saw her while we were on our way to the store."Answered Todoroki.

"Should we take her to Recover Girl??"Midoriya suggested and every agreed.Once again,Todoroki picked her up as they went to Recovery Girl's office which they were glad because she is free 24/7.

They arrived inside the office..
Recovery Girl was in the middle of cleaning when she saw Todoroki carrying a child in his arms.
Wasting no time,Todoroki placed the girl on one of the beds.

"So..What happened?"Recovery Girl asked while doing her job and healed the girl.
"Todoroki-kun managed to come through with this girl..While they were walking to the store"Uraraka explained earning a nod from Recovery Girl..
"I see she has such powerful quirk..Its highly dangerous so be careful."Recovery Girl warned the class

Little did they know..
That this highly contageous quirk can cause big time trouble..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~