Chapter 9

Third Person's POV:

After Mako's attempted suicide at the females bathroom,everyone most specifically Eijiro himself had to keep an eye over his sister to prevent anything happening to her at all cost.

Not only was it giving Eijiro the chills of her doing suicide.

But because she was a godamn 5 year old!
A 5 year old who already knows what the word 'suicide' is!

Katsuki on the other perspective was staring intensely at the girl who was busying herself with the coloring books that one of his friends,Hanta Sero.

What do I mean about coloring materials?Heh..

There were Copic Markers,Regular Markers,Crayons,Color pencils,watercolor.Yep..Name it all!

But right now..Mako was still busy with coloring using her crayons for now.
Everyone was keeping an eye on her.Even at times were Eijiro needs to go to the bathroom or each either Katsuki.

"Hey Mako-chan!Whacha coloring there?"Denki asked the said girl as she looks up to him with her 'oh-so innocent' eyes.As if she didnt attempted suicide.

"Im coloring..Soy sauce-nii san gave them to me along with these other coloring materials"She replied only recieving a snicker from Denki..

Oh we all know who calls Sero,soy sauce..

Denki ended up bursting out of laughter while Sero was trying to calm him down.

Well..Not until he used his quirk..

And here we represent a totally dumb Denki Kaminari with his thumbs up.

"Wheeeyyy"

Sero,in the end,laughed harshly..Clutching on his stomach like his life depends on it.Slamming his fists on the hard wood of his desk while Kaminari was in short-circuit.

However,Mako did not pay attention to both boys infront of her.Instead of laughing,to which she doesnt know how the hell that works,continued to color in the picture of Disney Princess.
Barely even keeping up with the lines.

A familiar red head entered the classroom.Kirishima had just got back from the bathroom when he saw total chaos infront of his sister.

Sighing defeatedly,he sat down on his chair to which it was just beside the desk Mako was sitting along with the coloring books and materials.

"Hi there Mako-chan..Are you enjoying yourself with the coloring books?"Kirishima asked while his eyes trailed over the colored picture Mako was currently scribbling on.

Mako nodded in response "Yes Kiri-nii san.!"She replied and continued to fill in the left over blank spaces of the pictures so she can move on the another desired page.

Kirishima smiled happily..His heart swelling in joy as he watches his beloved adoptive sister having fun despite the rough and loud backround noises around her.Her hands gripping on the crayons so dearly.

From afar,Katsuki was observing both his lover and Mako..For once,Kirishima had managed to soften the ash blonde male after almost 3 months of dating.

And now that Mako had came in with both his and Kirishima's life,he began to get softer.Despite hating children,due to their loud and stubborness nature.Mako was showing none of those signs to which made the ash blonde male impressed.

Katsuki treated her like a daughter more than a little niece.And would do anything in his power to protect her at all cost.

Even if it meant to sacrifice his own life.

Katsuki's thought's were cut short when a familiar hand rested upon his shoulders.

"You ok Babe?"The ash blonde male smiled slightly,knowing that the hand that rested on his shoulder's belonged to his red haired lover.

"Yeah Im good."He replied while crossing his arms.His eyes still glued at the vibrant purple hair of Mako who was still on the seat,coloring silently.

Well bombshell..

Not until Mineta came by infront of the girl.

"Hey Mako-chan!Maybe when your big enough you can have those melony boobs..Like Yaoyoruzu~I wish I could just touch those melony delight~~"Mineta cooed in his dirty thoughts to which the Mako only arched a brow with a confused look

"I dont know why your so obssessed with boobs and all..Plus..I dont even know what boobs are..What are you talking about?"Mako said SO brutally honest making the said Mineta deadpan in dissapointment.

Mineta whined"You dont know what boobs are!?They grow big in your chest!Oh those melony boobs~!"He cooed once more making the young 5-year old annoyed.

Mako waved her hand slightly,an indication for Mineta to come closer.To which the purple head complied.

Slightly flicking Mineta's forehead,he came down dashing and landed on the wall.Creating a large dent of his own body.

The whole class went silent.

"M-mako-chan!You cant just do that.!"Kirishima protested worriedly as the latter looked at him innocently.

"But Kastu-nii san told me to screw him off if he says something dirty..So I did"Kirishima groaned and massages the bridge of his nose..

Ofcourse!Why would he be surprised!

Katsuki was already a brutal lover,ofcourse he would say that to his 5-year old sister.

Meanwhile,Katsuki was smirking proudly.

"Thats right squirt.Show em' who's boss"Katsuki cheered,making everyone inside the class sweatdrop at his brutal encouragement.Kirishima lightly slapped his lover's arm with a small protest escaping from him.

Whilst the purple grape Mineta was whining at how brutally strong the 5-year old was,who simply put an end of his dirty thoughts with a flick on his forehead.Mako on the other hand continued to color on the picture as if nothing happened.

Kirishima lightly ruffled her hair with a small smile displayed on his face.

I love you with all my heart Mako..Even if we met a while back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!

So I am back with a late update..
IM so sorry if it was a long wait
but as a reminder,I did start this book while online learning has started.And I have been given another set of modules

*cough*Im gonna explode*cough*

Anyways..This is quite a short update..So please bear with your Author for now..
Since Im only sneaking an update so ya'll be happy~

Anyways..Make sure to vote!!

Love lots~
Author-chan🍡🍥