Chapter 3

Mako's POV:

My body feels so numb..Why is there something so soft pressed againts my back..?

I squinted my eyes open.Whincing at how bright light had invaded my eyes.
Woah..Is this heaven?
My eyes were now wide open so I began to observe the place I was at..

It seems to be a Hospital..But I had no IV's in my body either..So its not an hospital.

"Ah..!Good thing your awake"

I sat down quietly.Looking up to the voice I just heard.It was an old lady with a smile displayed in her face
But I do not seem to panic..Her face radiated that I was somewhere safe.
"Im Recovery Girl..You are under my care for now.Welcome to UA"she greeted making me utterly confused by her words

UA..?
Whats that..?

"UA..?"I asked as Recovery Girl nodded her head.Setting down a tray which had a small injection,cottons and tape in it.
"Yes sweetie..UA is a Hero school..And do not worry..I do not intend to do anything bad to you.The injection in this tray is for your immune system.."Recovery girl said and picked up the small injection from the silver tray.
I trusted her..She was so gentle..
Not like what I had experienced during my hostage days with OverHaul

Recovery Girl began to wipe the wet cotton on my shoulder.
"Now relax sweetie..This wont be long"she reassured once again as I nodded my head in responce.

Once the small needle of the injection pierced through my skin,I yelped in small pain.Feeling somekind of liquid being injected inside.Before I knew it there was already a cotton and tape over the pierced wound and the empty injection on the silver tray

"See?Your such a brave girl..Say..Whats your name sweetheart?"The Lady asked in such soft tone
"Mako.."I responded earning a nod from her as she threw away the used injection in the trash bin.

Soon after I heard ringing of a bell I finally realized I was really in a school named UA.A Hero school to that.

While I was doodling over the paper with a green crayon on my hands which were given by Recovery Girl to keep me company,the room began to fill up people with utterly unfamiliat faces.
"Recovery Girl.?Is she alright now?"A girl with black hair asked the lady who had just took off her gloves earning a nod from her.

"Hey there!Im Ochaco Uraraka..Whats your name?"Looking up,I saw a girl with short brown hair..Her eyes seem big but they were cute..
"M..Mako.."I simply answered with a hint of fear.

I wasnt used to this many people..Thats because it was only 3 people inside the lab I once was held hostage.

"Dont be afraid!We are good people.."A male with green hair spoke up with a smile in his face.He seems to be carrying a small girl maybe older than me.She had grayish blue hair,and a horn in her head.

The small girl on the male's arms smiled widely
"Im Eri!Whats your name?"The girl asked making me look at her in awe
"Mako..My name is Mako.."I answered quite shy..

A male with red hair came up with a smile
"Hey there!Im Kirishima!"He greeted freely..
Instantly,I feel so safe when this male suddenly came out of no where.I dont know why..But the last thing I knew I had jumped off the bed and was craddled by the man's strong arms.
"Oh wow Kirishima-kun..Mako-chan looks comfortable with you already..!"Ochaco cooed as she watched me snuggling up his chest.

"Mako..?Do you have any chance to have a family?"The red male who goes by the name Kirishima asked in concern..
"No..I was captured.."I mumbled making everyone turn their attentions to me

I want a big brother..

Someone who can protect me..

A big brother who wouldnt ditch me..Because of my quirk..

I just want a big brother..

"Ne Mako-chan.!I can be your big brother if you want?"

My eyes widen.

I looked up to Kirishima who had a smile displayed on his face
"R..really..?"I mumbled earning a nod from him.
"Why not?Besides..Your not alone now..You have Eri-chan and she can be your friend..And you have us..!"Kirishima cheered.

I hummed and sunk my face deeper on his chest..

"Kiri-nii chan.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~