Chapter 11

"MAKO KIRISHIMA.HAS GONE MISSING!!!"

****

Kirishima's heart dropped..

'Mako..is missing..?'

No!That would be impossible.!As far as Kirishima can remember,she was under the intense care of the Pro Heroes..Right..?

Wondering how this happened..?

Well..Let me tell you..

****

Flashback

"Mako-chan..Be a good girl and stay in this table alright?"The elder man Gran Torino told the purple haired girl who complied a small nod before taking a seat on the chairs.

Her eyes averted as she watched the said Pro Hero making its way to the nearest Males Restroom which was at the corner of the cafeteria.

Swinging her little legs back and forth..

An unfamiliar figure walks towards her,making the girl look up to the figure with innocence..

It seemed to be a female with blonde hair tied into two buns. A few strands of hair peeking out of each buns. She was wearing an unfamiliar uniform. Guessing the uniform wasnt from UA.

She had a black mask with a weirded smile plastered on it. Her piercing yellow eyes stared at the girl with interest. And there she holds a knife in her hands.

"Why hello there~You must be Mako am I right?"the girl asked making Mako nod. Her voice had a hint of cuteness..As far she can observe.

Setting the knife away from her sight. Placing it on one of her pouches.

"Come with me Mako-chan~!I'll take you to your dear brother"

Her ears perked up when the said female mentioned his brother. Quickly coming out of her seat,her hand with the yellow haired female. As they both teteered away from the cafeteria.

Little did Mako know..

That the person who took her..

Was Toga Himiko..A member of the League of Villains..

Flashback End

****

"No no!I knew it!I shouldnt have left her!"Kirishima rages in both anger and fear.

How did this happen?!

It would be alright if he was the one who got kidnapped himself.

But this is Mako we are talking about.A child to where she knows nothing about the capabilities of her very own quirk.

A young girl who had suffered more than too much of her life.

She was Mako Kirishima..Eijiro Kirishima's beloved adoptive sister

Just as the students of Class A can make it inside the bus,a loud explosion errupted.