Chapter 1:

Third Person's POV:

Screams and cries were heard inside the room.
Large tubes of liquid which were glowing such soft green light.

"Now now little one..We just need more blood from you"

An erruptions of sniffles came out from the hostage
Not just any hostage
But a small female child..Being tied up on a mattress.Her body pressed againts it with buckles supporting her weak body in order for her not to escape.

Her name is Mako..A 5 year old girl who was one of Kai Chisaki's big experiments.Unlucky for her to inherit such quirk.

Mako pants relucantly,her vibrant violet hair with a mix of ocean blue covered her restless face.Chisaki had taken alot of blood from her just for a simple experiment.
Day by Day it was a routine..

After being tortured by the man,he placed her inside the tubes with soft green liquid.Which contained a drug enough for the girl to immediatly fall alseep 2 minutes after being placed inside the tube.

"Please..Help me.."

"Anyone..I dont wanna.."

"I want it to end..."

"Please.."

Mako whispered in her mind before the darkness swarmed her eyesight making her fall into a deep sleep.

MEANWHILE AT UA.....

"K-kacchan..!Calm down..!"

"SHUT UP SHITTY NERD!!"

Midoriya sighed defeatedly.He just had to console his angry childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo after trying on picking a fight on one of the students in Class 1-B.

Iida,the Class Representative was yelling at Bakugo for some reasons.He was about to punch on of the students in Class B named Neito Monoma.
"Bakugo!What a shame of you!You are not allowed to pick a fight with the other class!"Iida scolded,with his arms extending up and down which he does all the time.
"OH WHATEVER FOUR EYES!!!"Bakugo answered back yelling at the blue haired male.

After Eri-chan had smiled everything that left Midoriya was happiness..Eri had gone through alot of pain under OverHaul's(Kai Chisaki) hands.

Soon,their homeroom teacher Aizawa Shota entered the classroom with the same bored and tired look he wears literally everyday of his life.
"Alright take your seats.Early in the morning your already so troublesome.."Aizawa scoffed as he watched his students returning to their respective seats

The class went smoothly..Well..Majority because Aizawa had took a nap with his self inside the yellow sleeping bag he always has.

The students were mostly talking their asses off since they had nothing else to do rather than just sit there and being quiet.

"Ne Deku-kun..I just noticed how Eri-chan has been so uneasy lately..Do you know whats wrong?"The brunette Ochaco Uraraka asked her green haired friend who was in the middle of arranging his notebooks and text books
"I dont really know Uraraka-san..I just noticed it lately...Eri-chan rarely goes to the rooftop.."Answered Midoriya with slight confuseness all over his voice.

Yes it was true..

Eri was bubbly and happy..And the rooftop wasnt her special or happy place..She would hang out with either Mirio from the 3rd Year or with Midoriya himself.
But lately she has been up there almost everyday..With no words..Just small mumblings about a certain girl..

"Mako-chan..We will save you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~