Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

The sound of the monitor beeping can be heard in the dead silent room covered in pristine white walls..

Mako,upon being rescued by the Pro's and other back-up heroes knocked herself out of consciousness without any care of what was happening in her surroundings.

And there lies Mako..Lying in the soft mattress of the hospital bed recovering surprisingly quite fast..
But other than that,it had been a day and a half yet there were no signs of her waking up..

Yet..

Beside the sleeping child,sits Kirishima Eijiro..
Finally releasing his worry locked up in his body and is replaced by nothing but relief..
Kirishima understands that his sister is taking time to wake up..After all the trauma she had been though..She deserved the amount of rest she needed in order the recover..

The only words that repeated itself inside Kirishima's head was..

"Relief"

Kirishima sighed before marching towards his ash blonde lover whom was sitting on the couch provided inside the private room..

The private room was rather expensive but worth it..
Thanks to the help of both Kirishima and Bakugo's family along with their classmates they were able to afford a simple private room that consisted of TV screen on the wall and Air conditioner.

Bakugo lightly ruffled his lover's red hair as he places himself beside him.Resting his head on the male's shoulder..

Kirishima burried his face in his shoulder as he releases a small soft sigh..

"Whats with you today Shitty Hair?"Bakugo asks as he averted his gaze from his phone and looks at his rather clingy boyfriend beside him.

Much to the blonde's dismay,he only received a sheepish smile

"Nothing..Im just glad Mako-chan is right here..Although Im getting quite worried..Its like a day and half already Katsuki..Dont you think so?"spoke Kirishima.The tone in his voice laced in worry.

"She's fine..Like the Doctors said..Mako might take a while to wake up..Especially after what happened..So dont get your panties in a twist and calm down shitty hair.."Bakugo replied bluntly making Kirishima sweatdrop at his remark.

Deciding not to tick off his lover even furthur,Kirishima sighs as he averted his gaze towards the sleeping vibrant purple haired child.

She looked to peaceful despite having bruises littered in her limbs and face.

****

While Kirishima proceeds on peeling the skin of the orange a soft knock came making the red head stop..

"Katsuki!Can you see who's at the door?"asked Kirishima making the ash blonde male ticked off..

"Dont tell me what to do Shitty Hair!"

Kirishima sweatdropped.Not only did he refuse but he actually did open the door for all he cares..

He grabs a small plate and placed the sliced oranges.
In hopes that if Mako would wake up this evening,he will gladly offer her some oranges for a starter..