Chapter 6

Mako sat on the table whom she was placed by her brother's lover Bakugo.

Waiting patiently while the two were ordering their food.Not minding how it was so crowded in the cafeteria,even though she was not used to being in a huge crowd like this.

Luckily for Mako,she had a small notepad in her hands which was given to Ochaco earlier before the students of 1-A left for lunch to which it included a finely sharpened pastel pink pencil that was placed on the spirals of the notepad

As to occupy herself for a few minutes,Mako flipped open the notepad and doodled on the first page of it.

Well..She didnt actually 'doodled' on the notepad..

But it was rather a mathematical equation..Maybe it was Algebra?

Just in time for Mako to finish the Mathematical equation,Bakugo and Kirishima arrived carrying their trays with them as they both sat down on the chairs.

"Oi.What are you doing?"Asked Bakugo as he catches the girl doing something on the notepad Ochaco gave her.
Mako closed her notepad and inserts the pink pencil on the spirals.

"I was doing a random Mathematical Equation.."Mako answered and watches every move Kirishima did which was where he was settling down her food.

Which contained 2 onigiris,cheese sticks and a box of strawberry milk.

Bakugo only raised his eyebrow"Math Equation?Arent you like 5?"he said and picked up his chopsticks ao he can start eating his food.

She took out her notepad and showed it to Bakugo who had a quite impressed emotion displayed on his face

"HOW CAN A 5 YEAR OLD DO ALGEBRA BETTER THAN ME!?!?!?"

"K-katsuki calm down.."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN!?!?IT TAKES ME 15 MINUTES TO SOLVE 1 FUCKING EQUATION!!"

"I-i know Babe..But please do keep quiet.."

Mako watched the two lovebirds bickering,taking a bite out of her onigiri.

She took a sip from her strawberry milk and continued watching the bickering couple

"HAH!?EIJIRO SERIOUSLY!?!"

"YES!NOW CALM DOWN AND GIVE THE NOTEPAD BACK TO MAKO!"

"NU UH!NOT UNTIL I FIND OUT HOW SHE SOLVED THIS IN UNDER 3 MINUTES!!!"

Kirishima sighed defeatingly..Having a boyfriend with anger issues is always so hard..But not when its Katsuki.

He shoved a piece of meat on to Bakugo's mouth as he finally shuts up,only to chew on the meat on his mouth with an annoyed expression displayed on his face.

"Eat up Mako-chan!"Kirishima said with a smile on his face.So Mako diligently ate her food.

The table was pretty much a rucus..Well..The Lord Explosion Murder is here anyways..Without a doubt,there wouldnt be a time where the place wouldnt errupt into protests and screams from him.

Mako was silently eating her food while the couple was bickering about some dumb reason..

"Kiri-nii san?"Mako called out the latter who stopped shouting back at his partner and turned its head to the girl
"Yes?Do you need anything?"Replied Kirishima as he stuffed his mouth with a bite from his tuna sandwhich

Mako placed down the open notepad on the table

"Please give me the hardest Mathematical equation you have solved.."Mako politely asked making the red head shiver