Chapter 8

Trigger warning:
-Mentions of Suicide
-Cutting
-Depression

Feel free to skip this chapter if you somehow feel uncomfortable with it.. ^^

********

Mako's POV:

Although spending an entire day with the teachers in UA..I still have my past haunting me..

I had excused myself and as an excuse for me to use the restroom which was entirely near the Faculty room itself.

Blame me not..

A 5 year old like me is capable of suicide..

Dont believe me?Then dont.

My small frame entered the ladies bathroom and shut the door close..Scanning the bathroom that had 5 stalls and 2 sinks.It even has a large mirror displayed.

Slowly making my way on one of the stalls I looked at myself on the large mirror infront of me.Barely even seeing my face since it was high.

Luckily there was a stool chair.I grabbed it and went ahead and stood over it and examined myself once more on the mirror with my fully displayed face.

My eyes were nothing but utterly emotionless right now.Not even sparkling a bit..It was dull..

Staring at myself makes me grow even more anxious..And sometimes even thinking..

Why am I alive again..?

I continued to stare at the mirror with nothing but pure emptiness radiating from me.

Why was I born again...?

Sighing defeatedly,I got off the stool chair and went inside the stalls and did my business for fucks like they care.

After a quiet 5 minute passed by,I once again hopped on the stool chair and observed myself again..

I examined how the cuts that once displayed on my pale skin turned into utterly disgusting scars..Scars that looked temporary but left something tragic permanently..

Why did I exsist again..?

****

Third Person's POV:

Mako began to take a peek around the halls..Just making sure she wouldnt get caught..So she locked the door for more security.

Suicidal thoughts clouded her head..Surely this was extremely unhealthy for her mental health.Especially as a 5 year old girl..

But she didnt seem to care..

Using her quirk..Her index nail turned black and was pointed in the ends of it..Staring at the sharp nail in utterly expressionless face..

Finally..

She gazed the pointed nail over the pale skin of her wrist..Adding alot of pressure to it until it bled out.She dragged it along the skin making a large cut in it..