Chapter 10

Mako's eyes averted at the sight of the bus slowly driving away the campus..

His brother Kirishima had to leave for a Rescue Training along with all Class 1-A.Leaving Mako in the hands of the Pro Heroes Present Mic and Gran Torino.

They had to admit,both Pro's were relieved knowing that Mako is trained to be a very behaved child by his dear brother.So she wasnt quite the handful.

As much as Kirishima wanted to bring Mako along his Rescue Training.Aizawa did not allow it for it can be dangerous for her.Knowing that after they got attacked by villains during the USJ.

Meanwhile..Mako was just sitting on Aizawa's table,her eyes were averted over the Television show displayed on the screen..It was a show named "Miraculous LadyBug"

(A/N:Blame me not.I love this show-Ok back to the story ;^;)

Her eyes shimmered in delight as the the heroes of Paris named LadyBug and Cat Noir saved they homeland Paris..Immediatly shot out of the seat,she waddled towards Hizashi(Present Mic) who was grading papers of his students.Not even realizing the small girl was beside him.

Mako lightly tugged on the male's shirt to which it earned the attention of the Pro Hero.

"Do you need anything little listener??"Hizashi asked with his usual hyped up tone.

Mako lightly shrinked and touched her index fingers together(👉👈)
"Uhm..W..will I become a Hero someday??"The said latter asked shyly..

Even before she was held hostage by Kai Chisaki.She admired Heroes with all her heart..Her expression lighten up whenever Heroes were mentioned in the news.

She set a goal to meet her most favourite Pro Hero..The Wing Ed Hero:Hawks.The Number 3 Pro Hero..

Hizashi smiled widely and ruffled the girl's soft hair"Ofcourse you can Little listener!!You will be a great Hero someday!"he replied happily as Mako rose his head and looked at the Pro Hero..

"B..but..People say that..My quirk is dangerous..And..Fit for a villain.."She said her mood switching to being happy to sad..

"Dont listen to them!Haters gonna hate little listener!And didnt you say you still have a goal to meet the Number 3 Hero Hawks?"Mako's mood immediatly went skyrocket as the Pro Hero was mentioned.Nodding her head in excitement

"Yeah!And Im going to this school..Then when I grow big I wanna be Hawks' sidekick!"She exclaimed..

But deep inside,Hizashi's heart broke..Her tone laced in happiness..Yet there was no small smile or a geniune one displayed on her lips..

It was a similar case to Eri not knowing how to smile..

"Thats the spirit little listener!!Remember..Haters gonna hate!"He cheered loudly and raised his fist up.As Mako did the same.

"Mic-san..You seem to be smiling..Is it really that easy to smile?"The girl asked.Only making the said hero shatter his heart even more.

"That's because I'm happy!"replied Hizashi with a smile displayed on his lips to which the little girl stared at.

"Im happy!Yet I cant smile..Am I sick?"The girl asks innocently making Present Mic sweatdrop. Before chuckling softy.

After an hour of chit chat about smiling,the small male Pro Hero Gran Torino entered the Faculty with a small plastic bag on his hands. Mako wasnt really paying attention to the person who just entered the Faculty room because she was busying herself with the sketchpad one of Kirishima's friend from Class B Tetsu Tetsu,had given her before they went to a rescue training.

Gran Torino smiled softly at the calm sight of the small girl sitting by Aizawa's desk. Ruffling his hands inside the plastic bag,revealed a medium sized Hokkaido flavoured Milk Tea with tapoika pearls floating lowly below the plastic container.

He placed the drink on the desk Mako was sitting,and ruffled his hands back again on the plastic bag.

It then revealed a large wide container full of french fries which has been covered in cheese powder and settled it down beside the container of Milk tea.

Mako looked at the food and drink on the desk and bowed slightly at the Pro Hero.

"Thank you so much!!"She exclaimed earning a pat on her head by the Pro Hero who had a small smile displayed on the corner of his lips.

"No problem Kiddo.."

Mako lightly settled the green marker on the desk before scooping the slightly cold container of Milk tea and took a small sip on the provided black straw. Her eyes lightened up with the awfully delicious taste of the Hokkaido Milk tea and continued to drink it. Occasionally sucking on the tapioca pearls that came with it.

Whilst the little girl ate her snack,both Pro Heroes were doing their respective Hero works..Like paper works for example.

Luckily enough,Kirishima had convinced the Pro Heroes to look after his sister. With the help of Izuku Midoriya ofcourse.

Meanwhile with Kirishima..

"Man..I wonder how Mako is doing right now.."The red haired male exclaimed tiredly. As he changes to his Hero suit into his Casual clothes..

Bakugo snickered"Relax shitty hair..If I knew something bad happened to that doll face Im totally blasting away from this shitty place..!"Kirishima only chuckled at his remark. Before placing his hand on his boyfriend's spiky yet soft ash blonde hair..

Lucky enough..Mako had managed to even soften Bakugo..Heck,he couldnt even resist that fact where Mako had to use her 'puppy dog eyes' whenever she wanted something.

So unexpected..I know..

"Hey!How is Kirishima touching Bakugo's hair without dying?"Kaminari commented. Before releasing a 'yelp' when the ash blonde male shot him a deadly glare.

"Hah!Bold of you to assume I would let anyone touch my fucking hair"Bakugo replied making Sero,who was standing beside Mina sweatdrop.

"Yet you let Kirishima and Mako touch it.."Sero remarked making the ash blonde male cross his arms over his chest.

"So?"He replied. Making everyone in the room sweatdrop.

Everything was just fine..

BOOM

BOOM

"MAKO KIRISHIMA. HAS GONE MISSING!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my sweet readers!

Once again..This is a late update..Since Im going circles right now..

Thinking whether I should Discontinue this book or not..

Lost inspiration all of a sudden..But thats alright!
Comment what you think is best..

Anywayss..Dont forget to vote my precious readers~!

Have a mochi🍡🍡

Until then!Please keep alerted on any of my updates!

Author Akabe-shin🍥🍶