Chapter 13

Kirishima was shaking..

There is no doubt that he was shaking..Suffering huge amounts of grief,pain and disappointment in his own self.

The usual bubbly and shining Kirishima which was always present with every day in his daily routine,had turned meek and quiet..Not only that..

His usual red hair that was styled in the most 'manliest' way he can say was hanging low..Showing his original black roots that he didnt even bother dying it anymore with red to make it contrast.

And this worried the whole Class 1-A.

Most specifically Kirishima's lover..

Katsuki Bakugo..

Usually Bakugo being a blunt person he is,wouldnt even give 2 shits with their problems..

But this is Kirishima we are talking about..His precious ray of sunlight of a Boyfriend..

Currently,the couple was cuddled up in Katsuki's room..

With Kirishima in his arms who was crying none stop.

It has already been a week ever since Mako was taken away by the League of Villains.

Kirishima on the other hand,was crying none stop for the whole week..Mostly blaming himself about how he wasnt strong enough to protect his adoptive sister,to which he already treats as if they were blood related.

Bakugo hands over the glass of water that had two cubes of ice floating above and gave it to his lover who meekly took it from him.Taking small sips occasionally sniffling and wiping away the stray tears that escaped his eyes..

Sighing,Bakugo engulfed him in a hug while the red haired male finished drinking the glass of now cold water.Setting it down on the nearby bedside table.

"It will be ok Eiji..The Pros are already planning to save her..Dont put all the damn blame on you"
Bakugo, surprisingly,spoke softly while he continued to wrap his arms around him..

Kirishima only sniffled in response..Burrying his face on Bakugo's clothed chest.A few tears escaping his eyes..Clutching on his black shirt.

"Its not so manly of me to be crying..Heck,I've been crying for a whole week Katsuki!This isnt very manly!"
Kirishima whined making the ash blonde male chuckle before he pressed his lips on Kirishima's forehead.

"You can cry all you want Shitty hair..Crying doesnt mean your not manly.."

"Mhm.."

Silence filled the air..
Not like it was an awkward silence..But rather a peaceful silence..

Bakugo was now laying on his back,with his lover's head resting on hid chest.His eyes puffy red from all the crying he has done.

"Get some rest Eiji.."

And with that last statement,both males drifted off to sleep..

*****

"Kurogiri.Dont take your eyes off the girl"