Chapter 7:

Kirishima' POV:

It has already been 3 weeks ever since Mako was taken to UA under my care..

Although up until now..Im still quite suprised with myself to keep up with taking care of Mako along with being a Hero and a student of UA aswell.

Aizawa sensei had ordered us to change into our Hero suits because we were having another daily dose of training.Likewise,he says it boredly as if he wanted to sleep forever.

While I was changing.Mako was with the girls.Like seriously..Who would want a innocent girl standing there in the middle of the boys changing room while they are changing aswell..?

That would certainly bring up Mineta,but after a good beating from Bakugo the male was rather whiny.And yet again,his dirty thoughts for girls never change..

And it never will.

"M-mako-chan..!Dont go there!!Thats the boys changing room!"

I heard one of the girls call out making me whip my head and turn my attention on the voice rather than changing.

And there I saw Mako sitting on the chair in the middle of all the lockers in the Boys Changing room.

"Mako-chan?Why are you here?"I hear Denki ask the girl who looked up to him with her innocent eyes.
"Waiting for Kiri-nii san to finish changing..!"She exclaimed brightly.

"Oi doll face.This is the boys changing room.You better get your fucking ass out here!"Bakugo protested loudly who was in the middle of attaching his grenade gauntlets on his forearms.

Mako did not listen at all and continued to look around.I assume she was looking for me.

"Mako-chan..?"I called out making the girl's head whip to my direction and immediatly smiled delightfully as she waddled all over to me.

Mako did the grabby hands so I carried her..Well I was almost finished changing anyways..All I needed to wear was my black gauntlet mask..

Only to be taken away from Mako and clipped it over to her head.Chuckling in despair as the gauntlet hanged loose on her small face.

Mako clinked her first together.A habit I usually do whenever I activate my hardening quirk.

"Im going to be a Hero just like Kiri-nii san!!!"She cheered loudly,earning the attention of every male inside the changing rooms

Yes..Including Mineta..

I chuckled and ruffled her soft hair"Yes you will Mako-chan..So dont look down on your quirk alright?"Mako nodded in response before taking off the mask from her face.

*****

"No!!I dont wanna!!I wanna be with Kiri-nii san!!!"

I sighed mentally while watching Mako despirately trying to clung off Ms.Midnight's grasp.

"Mako-chan..Your older brother needs to go to training.."Ms.Midnight said but only got a whale from the girl as a response

Yes..Aizawa sensei didnt allow me to bring Mako with me during training.Like what Ms.Midnight had mentioned,it will only distract me.

Tears were falling from Mako's pale cheeks.Making my heart rip so bad that I just wanted to scoop her up in my arms for eternity..

"K-kiri-nii san..I-i promise I wont distract you..Please..!"She whined as her voice cracked because of her cries..

But I didnt listen..

I know I shouldnt be doing this..Especially after what happened to Mako before she was sent her in UA

But I really have to focus on training aswell..

Her cries were echoing the halls while I continue to walk to the Training grounds.Not even turning whenever she had whaled my name as loud as she can possibly can..

Third Person's POV:

Mako sobbed on Midnight's shoulder while she was ignored by his beloved brother who kept walking away..

"Shh..Its alright Sweetie..Your brother will come pick you up from me when he is done with training"Midnight spoke and rubbed circled patterns on the little girl's back in order to calm her down just a bit..

But all Mako can do was to sob uncontrollably..

"M-midnight-san..I dont wanna be alone..Not again..!"Mako whaled loudly,as more tears brimmed her vibrant purple eyes..As she glanced at the lady she was being held with.

"Not to worry Mako-chan..Not only do you have your older brother..But you have us Pro Heroes too!We will protect you at all cost!"Midnight said in pure determination.

Wiping her tears she offered a small smile to the lady

"Now..You shouldnt cry anymore..If you do I bet your older brother wouldnt be happy..What about we go and play with the other Pro Heroes?"The lady suggested as Mako nodded.

Both of them entered the Faculty room to where Teachers and other staffs are staying.

Midnight placed the girl on the ground

"Mako-chan!!~"Present Mic speaked in glee as he saw the girl right infront of his eyes.Mako could only giggle at him

"Present Mic!!"She greeted back.Giggling as the blonde male spinned her around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok maybe I have alot of explaining to do with all the skips of updates-

BUT TRUST ME AUTHOR-CHAN IS HAVING A HARD TIME DOING UPDATES THESE DAYS..

Especially because its near exams and I have to study the hell outta me till my brain is fried😂😂

Anywaayss..Im so sorry for those Saturday and Sunday updates that I wasnt able to do..

But other than that..

Love ya my readers~!!🍥💖