The Dawn of Divergent. chapter 6. Divergent.

Tris agrees "yeah let's do that" I pick up my pace already running far ahead of tris, more erudites show up in front of us surrounding us. Trapping us, I skid to a stop seeing us being trapped "dang!" tris grabs my hand "You're not getting her!"  She notices something odd, and whispers to me "You have two pulses. Care to explain?" i explain "two hearts. It's my race."  I say staring ahead at them now not but a few feet ahead of us "im not going back! Jennie won't hold me again"

       Tris looks at me confused "You're race?" I look back at her "I'll explain later."  I glare at the people in front of me "what do you want!? I'm not going with you."

The erudite henchman answers "we want you. That's all we want"  "I know. Was double checking thanks for telling me. But I'm not going with you. Jennie can have her thing without me."  I look for a way to escape out of them surrounding us but I don't see one "but if you do insist. Maybe I will go." thinking I want to protect tris. Tris blurts out "I'm going to go too!"   I telpathic tris "No its too dangerous for you."  but I look back at the erudite who are giving impatient looks.she ignored my warning "I don't care. I'm going with you"   I nod, accepting it "alright then you lot. Take us to your leader."  I smile always wanting to say that, giggling a little, then going back to serious.

          She looks at me "You really are an alien, aren't you. Only aliens say that." "Hehe. Yeah. But I was just having a little fun."  I grin "if you like that you should see my dad he's ten times worse doing things like that." I look back at the erudites who are now holding our arms behind our backs, taking us back.   tris  winces  in pain" God! Could you hold on any tighter, dude?" I look over at her "I've felt worse. These aren't the tightest grips I've felt." I look over my shoulder at some of them, the one holding me grips tighter "ouch! But they still hurt!" I hear tris doing telpathic again. Or trying to i read her thoughts "so...uh.. that alien thing. What are you?"   I answer back knowing she's got many questions on it "im a timelord. Two hearts pretty much an expert on time and space. And super intelligent too. Most highly functioning brain in all the universe why Rani wants me. Also cause I have powers."  I look up as we enter the erudite building again.

           "And you said she's an alien too? Is she the same kind?" Tris asks telpathicly.  "Yeah. But a bad one. Evil cruel and dangerous."  they move us closer to her office, and I get a bad feeling in my stomach, I think why did I agree to this..  "She wouldn't possibly do anything to you. You're her kind." tris says.

"Uh. It doesn't work like that.". I hesitate as they open the door pushing us in. "What do you mean, it doesn't work like that!?" She finishes telpathic  "Jeanine. So... nice to see you again." I look at tris then back at jennie telpathic I say "you'll see."  then I say out loud "hello again.." my stomach turns, making me uneasy.

Jeanine looks over at me and tris "So. You have proven to be just as reckless as I predicted."

Tris states  "I know who you are."

          I force myself to turn my gaze to face her "you know me. Just like my dad. Though it didn't help you making me pass out." I glare at her. Tris speaks  "Rani, why are you even doing this?"

Jeanine loos at her with suprise "how  do you..."

She interrupts her  "I did a little digging." I smirk, looking at Rani "yeah. I'm reckless like my dad but I have a plan with Everytime I'm reckless. I found a friend. An ally." Tris finishes my sentence "me"  "Good for you. A Time Lord and a known Divergent. A veritable Most Wanted list."Jeanine states.  I look at jennie confused "what's a divergent? The word meaning different. So?"   Tris answers   A divergent is someone who doesn't fit into the system. Different is dangerous."  Jeanine contines "Also, the key to my research."