The Dawn of Divergent. chapter 2. entering the Factions.

We enter the place with all the new buildings surrounding it. Some looking like they touch the sky towering over us. People walk past us staring at us most of them wearing blue clothes.  a woman in blue walks up to us, she looks very well kept and has blonde straight hair "What is an Amity, an Erudite, and a Candor doing walking together on the street? Visiting day was two weeks ago." She states.

Dawn asks "Excuse me, but.. who are you?"

the woman answers in an annoyed and agitated tone "and  you three are crossing faction lines, which is a serious offense." I look at her and don't like the way she is glaring at us. 

the Doctor answers  "im sorry, were we breaking a law? I'm incredibly sorry. We just lost our way." He gives a look of telling the truth even though is lying. 

       Dawn  does telepathic to me and the Doctor "I don't like her. She reminds me of those Torchwood scientists. We need to go." She finishes then speaks

out loud "I can't believe we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Gabby Smith. That's my dad, John, and my sister, Crystal."

The woman ignore her commments "I don't have time for Amity babble today. I am very busy, and you should be getting back to your compounds."

I'm thinking about what she meant by factions and the names she called us. the Doctor  continues "right yes on our way right now."he speaks to us  telpathic "yeah. Let's make them think we know what they are talking about and obey for now. If we get separated be careful"  then he stands there not sure which way to go.

      The woman leaves someone calling her name jeanie.  Dawn touches  a random stranger and telepathically absorb the history and structure of the city, then send a message to me and the Doctor. "It seems we are in a city where everyone is divided into their dominant personality traits. And I am the only one in the right category. Katrina, your faction values logic and reason. Should be difficult for someone whose defining trait is creativity. Doctor, you're Candor. Your group values honesty at all times, and they like using truth serum. Be very careful." I think it through "logic and reason? That doesn't sound like me..."I say telpathicly

the Doctor continues "ooh that doesn't sound like me at all. I can't not lie...this is going to be fun... well best not look suspicious let's go off to them then figure out what this is all about. And maybe help. Geronimo."  I start walking in the wrong direction the Doctor walking in the wrong direction too.

       aDauntless citizen yells out to us  "Hey! You pansycakes are going the wrong way!" we spin around "oh right. Where's the direction. I think I got lost."  The Doctor says, I nod agreeing with him. he points at a skyscraper in the distance "That's Erudite." then to a long, low building "And Candor." erudite. That's me I say in my mind "ok. Thanks." I hug the Doctor Then start walking that way. the Doctor replies  "right thanks." Dawn speaks telepathically with me "Are you in your compound yet? This is weird. I'm inside Amity headquarters... it's pretty, but Erudite people keep watching me. You're right in the middle of them all. Are you being watched too?" I enter the building that's filed with desks and books looking around I telpathic while looking around pretending on doing what everyone else is doing "it's weird here too. I'm getting some scary glares from people."  I sit down at an empty desk and try to figure out what to do with the equations on the table filling them out, easily. She replies again telpathic "good thing for you timelords are scientific geniuses"
          I telpathic "yeah. It is lucky but I think.. oops I took someone's desk. Got to go."  I look at the girl standing up "im sorry I thought this was my desk. she takes her seat and looks at the equation I did, with an impressed awed look on her face which draws the attention to everyone else, in my mind I think. Oops...this doesn't look good. She holes up the paper her awed look still on her face. "Nobody has been able to solve this, not even Jeanine. How did you do it?" I look at her not sure what to say "I..I just. Tried a different way to do it and I got lucky." She replies "Come on. Everyone with a brain knows there's no such thing as luck. Solving a problem that complex on your first, second, or even fifteenth try would be a statistical improbability." I nod, getting that they are doing all logic I take a deep breath and reply "your right. It wasn't luck."  I explained the equation, showing her "see you just take that and switch it around. I tried the options and came up with that one."  I finish hoping me sticking out like this wasn't going to put me in too much trouble.