The Dawn of Divergent. chapter 13. Found you.

Dawn  looks through the doorway "So do you think we might be able to get the--" she get cut off as Rani walks in the doorway.  I stand up stopping leaning against the wall when I see her come in, a suprised look on my face "Rani.."  Rani smirks  "Found you."

Dawn quietly sneaks away, hoping that Rani doesn't recognize her in the new body. Then she bumps into Eric "Oh. Hello there." I stare at her "so.. you did. Just wonderful..."  I look back at the Doctor wondering what to do.

eric stares at Dawn "well then where are we going in such a hurry miss?" She gives a quick but clever answer. "To... training? I need to get above the red line. I'm going to practice for the next round of fights." eric glares at her "Hmm alright then hurry to it."  She rushes off to the training room.

      I stare at Rani slowly walking over to the Doctor, then I grab his hand.  

Rani notices us "There's no need for that. When we're done, you two will be closer than ever before... hive minds tend to do that to people." i speak up "We're not going to be in any sort of hive mind Rani!" 

the Doctor adds  "we aren't. And I'm not letting you touch katrina again!" Rani looks around the room "there was another girl with you. Where is she?" I answer her "Not here. She left a while back." I squeeze the Doctors hand. She stares at me "Left? You will tell me where she is."

"I will not."  I smirk "you withhold information from me all the time. So now it's your turn to now know no information from me."Dawn telpathics the Doctor "rule number one!" he answers "yes. Stay safe dawn. Will try to meet up with you later try not to get caught.

      I stare at Rani "you're getting no information from us."  telepathically,  Dawn replies "I'm going to see if I can get the TARDIS working again. It'll be the hardest thing I've ever done, but I've been practicing."

Rani grins "I have ways of making sure that I do." "I'm sure you do Rani."  I roll my eyes but not showing how scared I really am, I squeeze the Doctors hand again, waiting for Rani to make a move.

the Doctor telpathic back "alright good luck. Becareful with my old  girl though."  "Would I be anything less?"

Rani finally speaks up "Eric, take them to the holding area until the new transmitter serum is ready."          

      the Doctor "I know. We are about to get captured. Stay safe Dawn. Your our only way out."

I whisper to the Doctor "should we run?" my body shaking a little not wanting to go with Rani. A shiver runs down Dawn's spine hearing what's about to happen to her adopted Time Lord family. "Just keep calm. Don't resist, but if they try to control you, fight it as hard as you can." the Doctor replies "i will."  he telpathic me "katrina your shaking you alright?"

I hear his telpathic knowing he feels me shaking "yeah I'm ok it's just I don't want Rani to experiment on me again..."  I look up at Rani which she had just ordered Eric and others to bind up us forcing us to go with them I don't like this..

      Dawn replies one last time  "I'll be back with the TARDIS as soon as I can." "ok good luck-"  the Doctor says getting cut off as one of them grab him following me. 

they bind my hands and put a blind fold on my eyes, then roughly push me forward.