The Dawn of Divergent. chapter 16. Fighting control

Katrinas P.O.V
----------------------------------
   Tris answers "You were controlled for a second." I rub my head "I don't remember it... blimey I got a headache."  I look over at tris On the floor, in a ball "did I hurt any of you guys?" I ask with a dread that she could of made me do something.  Four replies "Yeah. Tris passed out earlier when you mind-attacked her. Jeanine is gonna pay." "Hmm a telpathic attack nasty. Hate Rani for making me do that."  I walk over to tris "sorry about that. That must of hurt."  then I turn back to four "she may be able to snap me back into control any time so just be careful of me if I start acting strange again. But for now I'm myself."  tris looks at me and smiles "Glad to have you back, Katrina."

I smile "yeah. Let's get out of here. I got to find a way to get my dad not controlled anymore. But I don't want to get tazered again in the process." Tris looks at four and smirks "Four could knock him out, mwahaha."

     "Yeah. That would work. let's get out of here."  I got up to the cell door. "Rani Is coming everyone get ready. She's probably wondering how I'm not controlled again I have an idea. Going to act like I'm controlled still. Ready. Set go."  I sit back down and have a blank expression. Pretending to still be controlled.  Tris pretends to still be unconscious.  Rani walks in with the controlled Doctor next to her . Four asks her "what do you want?" she smiles "oh just checking up on things." she smirks when she sees me still controlled and tris on the ground unconscious.  "If you don't wipe that psychotic smirk off your mug, I'll do it for you."  Four lunges towards her.

     she steps back behind the Doctor and makes him hold four off "now miss katrina why don't you serve me some more and make four pass out too"  she does something on her tablet and I pretend to do it with telpathicing four "it's alright I won't do it."  but then suddenly I feel myself losing control again. She knows I'm not controlled! I think and fight to not lose control again, I yell in pain "no! Stop it!"  holding my head I telpathic four making sure I don't attack him "four! She's controlling me again! Stop her! I don't want to hurt you or tris again!" Four looks at jeannie  "Sorry, Rani. Looks like that won't-- aah, she's doing it! Katrina! Stop! I know you're in there!" I hold my head trying to fight the control but it's taking over and I feel myself attacking four telpathicly "no.. no! I'm not..."  I hold my head almost lost full control but yelling out one last time "dad! Help me!"
       Four passes out and tris looks up, then runs over to four catching him "no!! Four!"  she pulls him in her arms "four...
Rani looks at her "I knew you weren't passed out. Tris."   The Doctor sees this and snaps out of the control for an instant "R... Rani... you're... going to... pay... for this..." she looks over at him in suprise "you broke out. I am amazed. Perhaps we should get that under control."  she moves to do something on her tablet. 

I shake my head from side to side fighting the control I didn't want to hurt four and now she's Making me do the same thing to tris again, I hold my head fighting with it "no!!"  The Doctor fights the control long enough to get out his sonic. He points it at Rani's tablet and turns it on, causing the tablet to explode in a shower of sparks. she drops the tablet as to not get burnt "ahh!"  then she glares at the Doctor getting ready to fight him. 

the opposing force trying to control my  mind ceased and I lean forward gasping.

           Tris hugs me "Welcome back to the land of the living." I continue to try to catch my breath, nodding "yep..." 

Rani lunges at the Doctor. But The Doctor blocks Rani's attack. I look over at four that Is still passed out "tris it's up to us."  I look back at her with a smirk "gang up on Rani!!"  I yell charging forward to help hold Rani down with the Doctor. "LET'S DO THIS!" Tris  runs forward  and helps  me and the Doctor dogpile Rani.

Just then, Dawn shows up with the TARDIS with its fimilar sound announcing it's arrival.   "Dawn!!" I yell while  I keeping  helping  in hold jeannie  down.