The Dawn of Divergent. chapter 9 the Dauntless Doctors Daughter

Tris leans against the wall "It tends to hurt the first few times you do it. So, uh, where exactly did you come from?" I answer her "I'm from a planet called Gallifrey. But it's long gone now. Got destroyed in a huge war. Earth is were I've been staying but not here I come from a earth in another universe. Sort of parrell to you." I pull myself up so I'm leaning against the wall. 

Four speaks up confused "wait she's not from here? An alien? From another planet?" he looks at me and then back at tris for support.

     Tris explains "She's a Time Lord. Like humans but different. Smarter. And two hearts." She looks at me "But that still doesn't explain how you got here." I give an explanation "Oh my dad's ship crashed out side the city in the marsh. I think something may of forced our ship to crash. Hopefully it's still there and no one found it." 

Four think about it "so a timelord is that your species?" He pauses and then listens more "so your ship it's stuck in the marsh. That's not the best place for it to be but better than somewhere in one of the factions." tris stares at the ground for a few moments "I think I know what made your ship crash." I look at her confused "how? I mean it's a timeship. It can travel through space and time. It takes a lot to make it crash. I have a suspicion of it being Rani- why do I feel like calling her jen-Rani?" tris smirks a little at my confused question but doesn't say anything about it. "It was Rani. I'm sure of it. She's the only other one who even understands your technology."

      "Yeah. Me too. Rani would do it. So in that case she had planned on catching us from the start when we got here.."  I look up at tris and four "oh I forgot to tell you. My dad and my friend is here too. My dad is hiding in candor, and my friend is in amity. Hope they aren't in too much danger.  so we didn't actually get introduced. I'm katrina." I shake hands with four. 

"im four. So does that mean there's more timelords here? Ooh they could be in danger too. Especially if it was set up from the start." Tris continues "Amity? She's not in too much danger. Candor, on the other hand... They know how to tell if you're hiding something. And from the looks of things, your dad is hiding a lot."

       I nod "Yeah. Even general things he's like the biggest lier around which if that's the cause to that faction. He's not going to last long." I look over at tris "where exactly are we going?" She answers quickly "Dauntless. Come on."  She pulls md towards the entrance. "Jump!" "Jump!?"  I get cut off as we are flying through the air the ground aproching very fast I use my telekinesis and stop us from hitting the ground. But then I am struck with an excruciating headache "ouch! Ouch ouch shouldn't of done that..." I hold my head. Tris stands up confused "how did you slow us down?" "Telekinesis. One of my powers I have. Along with others. But I don't think it did well with the serum. Now I've got a huge headache..."  I hold my head kneeling on the ground near the tracks. "Okay. There's a hole over there. There's a net at the bottom. You've gotta jump through the hole to get in." i answer "Oh that sounds thrilling. might use my telekinesis again but I don't think I should"  I rub my head, and walk over and look down "ok..." I take a deep breath and jump "Geronimo!"

         I rub my side the net having hurt it a little but I loved the thrill, I hear tris talking "so this is Dauntless" I look back at the net "if that's the way in its got to be exciting." I look around. she contines "It's not much, but it's home. And way more fun than where I was before." I listen to her and reply "Cool. It's good to have a home. I had a home once.."  I cut off my headache getting worse again "ouch!"  I rub my head "dang it Rani and her stupid strum. That she knew wouldn't work on me." I shake my head trying to somehow shake off the pain. Tris looks over at me concerned "You aren't gonna get all weird again, are you?" I shake my head "I really hope not. Who knows what I'd blabber about then. But this is just more pain..." I hold my head feeling it like it's increasing making me almost stop walking to clench it.

four looks at me "you should probably sit down. Or something."  tris replies"We should get her to the... you know..."she pauses then continues "The abandoned apartment." four nods "yes. We should."  he takes me and helps me along seeing me struggling with the pain.