The Dawn of Divergent. chapter 15. I'm sorry..

I wake up shackled to a chair the sun shining in my face. Squinting at the brightness of the sun shining in my face. I look around not remembering what happened before i passed out "what!" I look down seeing me tied up and struggles with it.  Rani faces me "Congratulations. You were unable to escape me... again."

I glare at her hating her for bringing me back and using my dad, I turn my head away defiantly "hmm" she contines "It's touching, your loyalty to your friends. But it's so, so impermanent."  She holds up a long needle "All of it can be washed away."

     I stare at the long needle getting the images back from the last time she had me, making me struggle more in my shackles "no! No. Your not doing anything to me. Not again." I pull hard on the shackles but it doesn't budge just leaving me staring at Rani coming at me with a needle, trapped. 
She injects it into my neck, emptying the copper color liquid in it into me. I groan "mmm. I hate needles."   I look up at Rani starting to get a huge headache "what was that?" I feel my mind Going to sleep me drifting away "no.. you're not. Not again..."  I drift off, controlled.

        Four ' s P.O.V
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   After a while of Silence and thinking tris speaks up "We need to save Katrina. Who knows what they're doing to her in there." "Yeah. Knowing Jeanine it's not good. And if what katrina said about her being worse then she's in trouble."  I pace around the cell stopping at the door of it looking out "hmm there's her dad. Still controlled. But he looks like he's slightly fighting the control."   Katrina is brought back into the cell acting fairly normal. I look over at her "what did she do to you katrina?" she sits down and looks back at me and tris "I don't know what she did. I can't remember much.."

   Tris sits next to her "There's a mark on your neck in the same place they inject serums. Not good." she says to her.  I examine it "yes. That isn't. That means she must of injected you with a control or simulation serum. Personally I'm hoping it's the second one." 

Tris nods  agreeing "yeah."

         Tris comunicates with katrina telpathicly or tries to. "We've should get out of here"  katrina reads her thoughts then transfers a telpathic attack to her. Tris screams in pain "Gah! OK. Not doing that again." I run over to her seeing a evil smirk spread across katrinas face unlike her. Tris stares at her yelling "what was that for!?" Katrina doesn't say anything as her pain grows intense.
"tris! Are you ok? What happened?" She holds her head. "I don't know... she... attacked me..."  i say confused "she didn't do anything but just sit there?"  I hold tris  close to me trying to calm the pain.

Tris attempts to talk during the pain "Telepathic attack... some kind of mind attack... gah, this hurts..." I hold tris in my arms, then getting furious at katrina "what did you do!?" I yell at her. but then I realized she isn't in control Rani is controlling her so I calm down stroking tris's hair "just hang in there. I think Jeanine was responsible for this. She will pay for it."  
           "Make her pay." I answer her "I will. How are you holding up?"  I still have her  in my arms, katrina  still smirking, and then she puts her hands on her temples and increases the telpathic attack. Tris  doubles over in pain and then goes limp. "Tris!" I catch her laying her body against the wall, then I glance at katrina "you did that. I know it wasn't you but you still did it!"  I don't want to hurt her but in my anger, I decide to knock her out so she can't do anything else "sorry about this katrina."  I throw a swift punch and knocks her out.  Tris starts to stir a little now that the telpathic link is broken.  "Tris? You alright?"  I hold her arms. Then kiss her on the forehead. She opens her eyes. "Wha...what happened?"  i explain "Telpathic attack by katrina. Controlled katrina. I had to knock her out. You alright?" She slightly sits up rubbing her head "Yeah... sort of... I'm just glad you stopped her."

        I nod "Yeah.shes not herself but she can't do anything when she's knocked out hopefully that snapped her back." tris speaks up "Thanks for that. Oh, Rani is going to suffer big time." "Yeah."  I shake my head "still not used to calling her Rani..." tris replies "Neither am I, really. But it is her name." "Yes."  I glance over at katrina who is moaning Slightly "I think she's back."  I walk over being cautious in cause she attacks me the same way "you ok katrina?"  Tris rolls into a ball trying to shield myself from any more mental attacks. Katrina opens her eyes looking up and me with confusion "what's going on?"