The Dawn of Divergent. chapter 14. The experiment.

Rani walks into our cell. "Who wants to go first? Daddy or daughter?" I struggle in the handcuffs and with the people holding me uncomfortable I can't see where I'm going, then they push us into a cell and take off the blind folds, and I see Rani stepping into the cell, four and tris besides me. 

the Doctor stands in front of me "katrina is not going anywhere with you!" She stares at us standing with authority "Well then, Doctor. I guess you're going first. Come on." he steps back grabbing my hand refusing to go with her "no."  but with one last glance at me jeannie orders some erudite to force him out of the cell. Tearing him away from us holding hands "Doctor!"  I yell

tris comes over to me giving me a hug "it's alright."  she says sounding not so convinced herself.

        I sit down my knees up to my chest, waiting for something to happen hoping Rani isn't hurting the Doctor too much. Tris squeezes my hand "Where's Dawn?"

I look at tris then looking around the room not wanting to say it out loud in case they were listening, I telpathic her "she's at the tardis trying to fix it."  i finish saying the rest out loud but in a normal voice "She's our only hope out of here" tris speaks up "I want to come too. When you leave. If what you say is true, and you can really travel through time and space, then... maybe you can find me a safer place." "Maybe. It's up to my dad and if it goes well with the rules of time and such." I glance towards the door of the cell hearing someone coming. 

four looks at tris  "wherever you go tris I'll go." 

     "Your dad... I hope he's okay." tris says. "Me too..."   I stand up seeing the cell door open the Doctor looking like he's about to pass out in the erudites arms. With Rani behind him I run up to him without thinking "Dad!!" Rani looks at me with a smirk "Thank you for taking care of that problem for me." suddenly the Doctor pulls out a device out of his pocket with a terrible smirk on his face. I am frozen as I suddenly see the Doctor holding a taser.i realize what was going on and I try to get out of the way but before I can he shoots me with it, I am thrown to the ground shaking "D..ad... n.o."   His face is cold and emotionless as he says  "The threat has been neutralized. Awaiting further orders."

Tris yells out "What did you do to him!?" I am shaking so much I can't do anything or say anything just watching the Doctors face. I see tris pick me up feeling it's wierd but ignore it just wanting to get away from Rani and the controlled Doctor "tha...nks."

         She replies "You're welcome. Ugh. They turned your own dad against you." "Yeah.." I finish shaking, standing up slowly, staring at Rani in the doorway.

Rani boldy states "Take her."  The Doctor's face contorts for a second and then snaps back to what it was. Coming towards me. I see the Doctor coming towards me and I don't want to go with Rani I run behind tris and four trying to keep away from the controlled Doctor "no! I'm not going with you." The Doctor grabs my arms forcing me towards the doorway of the cell.   I struggle against him but he soon pins my arms behind my back holding me firmly like that "no..." once he has me near the cell door I see Rani take out a fimilar weapon.  A tranquilizer gun. I pull against him everything seeming to go in slow motion.  Tris and four start running over but the erudite people hole them back. Rani shoots me with it and I fade into darkness.