◇𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

We were saved from sister complex's wrath by an old nun who later on lead Marie back to the church, making Gauche drop to the ground in defeat.

"You okay, sister complex guy?" Asta asked him, we could see his soul come out of his mouth and we sweatdropped.

"I think he's dead..." Noelle uttered. I pressed my hands together, praying while the other children joined in.

"Condolence..."

"Prepare the casket."

"Poor guy."

"What a weird guy."

"Big sis, what is sister complex?"

"Oh look, a rock that looks like a guy. Lol."

"Why don't you come in and have dinner at our place while you wait for him to wake up?" Rebecca invited. Though I don't really know who she's talking to from the three of us.

"You're welcome to spend the night... If you want." There was a soft blush on her cheeks as she glanced at Asta.

I felt something bubbling up in my chest. And I didn't like the feeling at all. 'She's only asking him?'

Asta looked at her with sparkles in his eyes. "Really?!" The children cheered with excitement. When they were about to walk away, Asta looked back at us.

"Eh? Why are you guys still there? Aren't you coming?" "Oh, we thought..." He chuckled before taking a hold of my hand while my other hand held onto Noelle's, pulling her along.

"I won't leave you behind. Besides, you're hungry aren't you?" He said and just then my stomach growled, indicating he was right.

He laughed and looked back ahead. As we walked with them, I noticed Rebecca look back at us and glance at our hands that were intertwined with a frown.

[Time Skip]

After dinner, Noelle decided to go out and Asta and I went to sleep, and so did the children and Rebecca. Though, I woke up later on and went out to get some fresh air.

Opening the door, I was met with the cold freezing breeze, making me shiver. I looked up at the sky and saw snowflakes slowly making their way to the ground, making a blanket of snow little by little.

'I don't remember it being winter yet...' I thought to myself as I continued to walk around, but then stopped when I suddenly felt sleepy and lose control of my body.

I felt so.. peaceful...

Then every thing turned dark.

3rd person POV

A slim figure stood on a broom, flying over the village and using his grimoire to make it snow.

He watched as children walked out of their homes with empty looks on their faces, still in their pajamas and barefooted.

A smile graced his lips, watching all of them go in one direction. He frowned in confusion when he noticed a taller figure going with the children, one that also fell under his spell. But he didn't mind...

That meant more friends after all.

[Time Skip]

All the children were lined up, walking up the mountain and following eachother, all of them still had empty looks on their faces, including (Y/n).