◇𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬◇

(Here we go again. More battles. I'll try and make em shorter tho.)

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

3rd Person POV

It didn't take long until Raia charged at Yami, copying his dark magic. Vetto also attacked him, everyone else jumping back and taking a defensive stance.

Gauche, Finral, and (Y/n)'s magic still haven't fully recovered, so they couldn't help Yami as much as they wanted to. They couldn't cast powerful spells to help fight the enemies.

Yami created a ball like structure with his magic that kept the four of his squad members inside. The four of them protested, wanting to help with the little magic they had, but he didn't budge and focused on his opponents.

Vetto and Raia was able to cut through Yami's skin, making him bleed and his squad yell out in worry. "Captain!" They tried to get out, but their captain stopped them.

"I told you to stay put! What? Are you worried about me? You're thousands... No, a million years too early for that! Just sit tight and watch. Watch me surpass my limits, right here and now!"

Licht chuckled at Yami, knowing well that his three friends were stronger than captains. Fana, Vetto, and Raia sent attacks at Yami all at once, but it was blocked by multiple other magic attributes, those that belongs to the other captains who has arrived.

"Looks like you're having fun, Yami. Let us play, too." Jack had a grin on his face, looking at the three enemies on the opposite side of the cave of where they were in. "Stronger than a Magic Knight Captain? Why don't we test out that theory?" He licked his blade.

Yami spoke up from the floor, his back leaning on a stone behind him. He had many cuts on his limbs but he didn't seem to give a damn. "Aw, man... Another second or two, and something would've awakened in me. What're you gonna do about this, you lousy so-called friends?"

"I'm amazed you can even say those words when you look like that. I'm going to execute you myself someday, so be ready and wait, foreigner." Nozel glared at Yami who snapped back. "Look who's talking. You and your stupid haircut."

"Honestly, how pathetic are you that you actually have to rely on us?" Chalotte spoke up next, not batting an eye to the captains beside her.

"Man, harsh as always, I see."

Finral, Asta, and (Y/n) could only watch them with their mouths slightly hanging open. Gauche doesn't know who the three people who came to their rescue, he didn't care about who they were, but Finral still introduced them.

"Hey, no fair, Yami. You were hogging these fun looking enemies all to yourself. Well? Are they worth slicing up?" Jack asked the captain who still sat on the ground. "Nope, not at all. I was just about to finish them off when you butted in, you jerk."

"Yeah, right. Look how beat up you are."

"Beat up? Who are you talking about?"

"Kekeke. Actually, why don't I use this opportunity to slice you up, too? Vent all of my past grudges."

"And there he goes. What an idiot."

Jack placed his blade near Yami's neck, threateningly too close to touching his skin. Yami smoled his cigarette, not even phased with the blade. "I'm sorry. Please spare me." He pleaded, his tone not pleading nor scared at all.

"Kekeke. You moron. Like I actually would. I'll only do it when you're in tip-top shape. Otherwise, there's no point."

[Time Skip to my favorite scene in the episode]