◇𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

We walked back to the Black Bulls base, departing from Yuno and his squadmates while Asta gets carried by Luck like a sack of tatoes.

"Is he dead?" I asked, walking beside Luck senpai. He laughed and Noelle who walked beside me looked away, still covering her chest with her arms. "Nope! That means I get to kill him when he wakes up!" Luck exclaimed, happy that Asta isn't dead... yet.

[Time Skip]

We finally made it to our base, Noelle running to her room to get a change of clothes, Luck dropping Asta on the floor without care the moment we stepped in and the other members welcoming us back.

"Welcome back ya shrimps! You made it out alive!" Magna yelled, giving us a lopsided grin while eating his dessert with Charmy who kept eating at the table and offered me a cupcake. Half of it. "Congrats on your mission! Here, eat some food, La!"

I gladly accepted the sliced in half cupcake since my stomach kept grumbling and thanked her. I sat beside her on the table and Vanessa came in with bottles in her hands. She beamed when she spotted me at the table and walked over, her smile never leaving her face.

"(Y/n)! Let's drink together again! Let's see who'll get drunk first!" I stared at her, an eyebrow raised as I chewed on my cupcake. "Drunk?" She sat beside me without a word and offered me a bottle of juice again.

I reluctantly grabbed the bottle and watched Vanessa senpai drink hers. I also drank mine. We kept on drinking juice and Noelle eventually came back from her room and watched us with the others. 'Seriously, what's so challenging about drinking this?'

Moments later and everyone in the room stared in shock. Vanessa was out cold, her head on the table, surrounded by juice bottles while I sat there, surrounded by juice bottles too but unfazed by the amount of juice I just drank.

'Why are they so shocked? It's just juice...'

[Time Skip]

Asta was still unconscious. Noelle and I trained, practicing our magic spells and sparring with eachother when we wanted to during our training.

I stared at the new spell on my grimoire but I couldn't read it. It's characters were different from ours so I didn't know what was written. I stood up from my spot under the tree and walked over to Noelle who was still using her magic to hit a certain spot.

"Hey, Noelle-chan." I tapped her shoulder and she turned around to face me, stopping what she was doing and looking at me expectantly. "Yes, (Y/n)-chan?"

I showed her the spell on my grimoire. "Do you know what this is?" She looked at it and squinted her eyes, looking at the characters. She shook her head. "When did you get this?" I shrugged. "I'll just ask Vanessa senpai later."

After that, we decided to have a walk in the forest and it was quite peaceful. We could see the trees sway when the wind blows and hear birds chirping from a distance.

"Ahh it's so peaceful out here!" I beamed and Noelle nodded eagerly in agreement. We continued to walk until I heard Noelle stop in her tracks, making me stop too and look at her. "(Y/n)-chan, Look!" I went to her side and my whole face lit up at the view.

A flower field! Who knew a they could grow in such a place?!

(Honestly, I dont know either, but hey. Anything is possible in fanfic... hee-)

I grabbed Noelle's wrist and dragged her to the flower field. "W-wait! (Y/n)-chan! What if there's insects in there?!" I didn't listen to her protests and went in the middle of the flower field, looking at each different kind of flower there was.

I bent down, pulling her with me and looking at each flower with sparkling eyes. "What's so interesting about these flowers?" Noelle asked from beside me, watching me gaze at the plants. "They're pretty.. And have meanings too!"

I pointed my index finger at some little blue flowers. "I remember Sister Lily told me this is called a 'Forget me not' flower!" Noelle looked at what I was pointing at. "What does it mean?" She tilted her head, her eyes sparked with curiosity.

"It has multiple meanings actually! One of it's meaning is: Reminders of your favorite memories or time together with another person!" I smiled at her and she sighed, glancing at the other flowers too.

I stood back up. "Hey, Noelle-chan! Let's make flower crowns!" "Eh?! Why?" I shrugged. "We have nothing else to do, so let's make some!"

She crossed her arms and huffed, looking away. "Well, if you insist.. Idiot." I smiled and started to pick different kinds of flowers, Noelle doing the same.

After picking enough of them, we went under a shade of a tree and made flower crowns there. As we made them, Noelle hesitantly turned to me and showed me the crown she finished making, pink tinting her cheeks.

"I-is it okay?"

I blinked and stared at the flower crown in her hands, her question echoing in my head.

"Is it okay?" _____ asked me, her light pink hair swaying with the wind. I giggled at her question. "Eh? Is it not?" She sulked and I patted her head. "It isn't _____-chan! It's really pretty! You don't have to worry about that!" I let out another giggle and she smiled at me. "That's a relief."

I finished the ones I made and placed one on her head, making her look at me with a puzzled look. "What?" I asked, smiling and tilting my head to the side. "I thought we were making flower crowns for our friends.. not us.." I laughed.

"You're also my friend _____! Ofcourse I'd make one for you too!" "T-thank you.." She replied shyly, looking away with pink dusting her cheeks. Her eyes suddenly widened and looked back to me. "Wait! I-I should make you one too-" "Hey!" Someone called out to us.

I turned to see _____, _____, _____, _____, _____, and _____. "Ah! The bride is here with her loved one!" I yelled, standing up and running towards her, placing a flower crown on her head, making her giggle. _____ followed behind and gave them their flower crowns that we made. I stepped back and took a good look at them all wearing flower crowns.

I dramatically teared up and covered my mouth with my hand. "I can't believe you guys actually wore them... you're all so pretty!" I gushed.

_____'s face flushed red and protested, saying he's not a doll when nobody even said he was. Everyone laughed at him being so worked up while I patted his head and giggled, watching him pout.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Noelle was waving her hand infront of my face, trying to get my attention. "Ah! Yes?" She huffed and handed me the flower crown she made. "I asked if the flower crown is ok... Not that I care about your opinion!"

I gently smiled at her. "It's really pretty, Noelle. You don't have to worry about that." She huffed and looked away, her arms crossed and pink dusting her cheeks. I gazed at the flower crown I gently held in my hands.

'My mind is playing tricks on me again...'

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇