◇𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"It's good to see you again, (Y/n)-chan."

I stared at him, pupils dilated. He looked familiar, too familiar for my liking. I've never seen nor met this person my whole life, and yet...

I winced when pain shot through my head. I placed a hand on my forehead, trying to ease the pain. My vision became blurry and I looked down on the ground, seeing droplets of water falling on the tile floor. 'I'm crying..?' I wiped them away but more kept coming like waterfalls.

I looked up at him again, a puzzled expression visible in my face, my eyebrows furrowed. He lightly chuckled. "You'll remember us some day, (Y/n)-chan... Take care."

The light dissipated and they were gone, leaving me to my own thoughts and stared at the ground. 'Enemy...' I thought back to the person I just met. 'How does he know me...' I kept silent, Drea doing the same.

"Where are you, Wizard King?" I heard someone ask and I turned around to see the Wizard king speaking to a light thing, mushroom head behind it and talking to him. The Wizard King simply waved and smiled. "Hello there, Marx. Sorry about that. I've been a bit busy, so I blocked the communication spell."

This Marx guy was taken aback. "Never mind that. Please hurry to the medical ward."

-At the Capital-

3rd person POV

"Fuegoleon... Leopold..." Mimosa muttered, worried for her cousins at the medical ward. Everyone were also worried for them, hoping they'd wake up soon.

They strengthened the security around the capital, and also looking for the two who went missing. By the mention of them, Mimosa and Noelle looked down, a crestfallen look on their face.

"They wouldn't die so easily!" Klaus yelled. "Curse you, Asta, (Y/n). I'm going to scold both of you when you get back." He then felt someone's mana. "This magic..." the next second, the Wizard King, Asta, and (Y/n) appeared. The two rookies were being carried by Julius, Asta being carried by his right arm, while (Y/n) is by the left.

"Hey, everyone. Great work." Julius exclaimed. Asta smiled, raising a hand as a greeting. "H-hey, guys. Looks like you're all here." Asta spoke while (Y/n) remained silent, shadows cast over her eyes.

Julius gently placed them down, letting them stand on their own feet. As they walked forward the others, (Y/n) yelped when she was tackled to the ground, a pair of arms around her neck.

"(Y/n)-chan!" It was Noelle. After realizing what she had done, she quickly stood up, pink dusting her cheeks and turning her head away with a flip of her hair. "I'm not worried for you or anything! I-I thought you were an enemy so I tackled you to take you down!"

(Y/n) got up and dusted her clothes, chuckling lightly at Noelle who turned redder. "ASTA! (Y/N)!!!" "Huh?" The two looked towards the source of the voice and saw Klaus running towards them as Noelle screamed.

"You're both safe! I'm... I'm so glad you came back alive! I thought you were dead. I'm so glad." He started to cry. "Y-Yeah... Thanks for worrying about us." Asta said, sweat dropping at Klaus and (Y/n) awkwardly patted his back as he cried.

Noelle, who was watching the whole thing play out, also sweat dropped at Klaus. 'I thought you were going to scold them.' She thought to herself.

"(Y/n)! Asta!" Mimosa screamed, running towards them and making Noelle and Klaus scream. She enveloped them in a hug. "I was so, so worried about you two!" She pried herself off of them. "I-I'm sorry!"