◇𝐍𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

I yawned and got up from my bed, getting ready for the day and walking out the door. As I walked out, I noticed the halls were different from before.

'Am I hallucinating?' I walked through the halls, trying to find a way out. "Uhmm.. Vanessa senpai! Can you hear me?!" I yelled as I panicked, starting to run aimlessly through the halls. I kept on running until tripping on my own feet and heard a growl from beside me.

I slowly looked up to see iron bars that protected me from the scary glowing eyes from the other side. I stayed on my spot, my stomach facing the floor as my body trembled and tears pricked my eyes. 'I just wanted to eat.. not be eaten...'

I heard someone approaching and I turned my head to see Asta and Magna. I quickly ran towards Magna and hid behind him. "Magna senpai! W-what are those creatures?!" I asked clutching on his clothes and pointing at the cage with my index finger as it growled. "This is Mister Yami's hobby." He said as he fixed his shades. "Asta, (Y/n)." "Y-yes?" Asta and I said in unison.

"I'll let you two have the duty of taking care of all the animals." I felt the color from my face drain as his words echoed in my head. "It's a very honorable role. I really don't want to let you two have it, but I will."

My eyes widened and they sparkled. A very honorable role like this shouldn't slip by, and he's even being kind in giving the role to us! "I accept this role!" I yelled determinedly, raising my fist and he laughed.

Asta accepted too and Magna made him feed them. When he got close, one of the creatures, which is a large dog, bit his head instead of the meat that was being offered. We quickly ran for it, Asta following too. 'How'd he escape?' I thought as I glanced at Asta who was screaming on my right and I could hear Magna laughing from my left.

Before I ran into them, Magna was showing Asta around the base so I joined them. I was surprised they had a library, a "playroom" which looked deadly than friendly for a playroom, and more.

We began racing eachother as we ran through the halls, laughing. I was at the front of both of them and I could hear them yell. "Come on! Try to keep up!" "Wait up! I'm not gonna loose!" I laughed at both of them and ran faster, not looking at where I was going.

When I turned back my head infront of me, I tried to stop but tripped and landed on the ground instead. Magna stopped successfully and Asta bumped into him.

I looked up to see the same girl I saw from before walking towards us. I stood up, dusting myself off and smiled. "Ah! It's you from before! Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n)! And you are?" I introduced myself and asked as I held my hand out for a handshake. Her cheeks tinted pink and shook my hand.

"My name is Noelle Silva." I nodded happily as I let go of her hand and she stared at me. "Are you from a royal family?" She suddenly asked, making me flinch. I nervously laughed and rubbed the back of my neck. "W-why'd you ask that?"

"Your mana.. or maybe you're related to the Wizard King?" "Wizard King?!" The three of us yelled. "You're related to the Wizard King?!" Magna asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"N-no! Not at all! I think you're mistaken, Noelle! I'm from Hage Village!" She stared at me suspiciously as if I was hiding something, making me sweatdrop.

Asta then introduced himself and held his hand out for a handshake too but Noelle slapped it away. "I didn't give you permission to speak to me. I barely sense any mana from you, you lowly insect." I was shocked at her sudden change of attitude and froze in my spot.