◇𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

3rd person POV

The sun was shining brightly up in the blue sky as many people walked around the beach. Many wore their swimsuits and enjoyed themselves in the water while some chose to stay under the shade of a tree and relax.

"This is amazing! The ocean... It's so huge!" Asta awed, looking at the vast ocean ahead of him. He thought about how he would bring the others from the orphanage to the beach to show them the beautiful view of the ocean.

"Asta!"

(Y/n) called out to him, a gleeful smile on her face as she jumped towards him with open arms. She wore a dress that fit her figure like a glove. It wasn't too flashy, but it suited her and complimented her features perfectly.

He caught her before she could fall on the ground, holding her up in the air and spinning her around, her hands placed on his shoulders.

They happily laughed together and Asta finally put her down gently, her heels making contact with the sand.

He softly smiled at her, cupping her face into his hands. "You're still as beautiful as ever, (Y/n)." He pulled away from her as she stared at him, flustered.

He knelt on one knee, gazing into her (e/c) eyes fondly and opening a small box that held a ring inside it.

"I became the Wizard King, my Queen. Will you do me the honors of marrying me?" He proposed oh so formally. She grew even more flustered at the name he had called her and smiled, holding out her hand for him to take and put the ring on it.

"Ofcourse!"

Asta laughed as a blush was evident on his cheeks, still dreaming. He was put back to reality when Magna's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"How do you like my awesome swimwear?!"

"Whoa! What the heck is that, Magna senpai?!"

"Isn't it awesome?! This is something that Mr. Yami also uses! It's called a loincloth!" Magna showed off his swimwear, that being a loincloth that covered his lower region.

"That looks comfortable and easy to move in! I hope it won't be to windy today, though." A new voice chimed in.

The two turned their heads towards the voice and saw (Y/n) striding towards them with such confidence, stopping when she was infront of them and posing flamboyantly, wearing her...

"Niceee!"

"Whoa! (Y/n), that looks so great!"

Shark costume.

She wore her swimsuit underneath, but she felt like wearing the shark costume for now atleast. Her head could be seen through the mouth of the costume that was like a hood and the pectoral fins that reached all the way to the tips of her hands made her unable to grasp things with her fingers.

Magna laughed as he then motioned towards the ocean. "Asta, Baby Shark, Let's swim to our hearts' content in this ocean that's as big as Mr. Yami's heart!"

"You got it, Magna senpai!" Asta cheered enthusiastically. (Y/n) deadpanned at the name she was given. "Don't call me that. I might just bite off your-"

"Hey, you three." The three of them turned to see Vanessa standing not too far from them. "What do you think of my swimsuit? Doesn't it look great on me?"

"It's not that different from how you usually dress." Magna commented and Asta nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

"I guess a virgin delinquent like you can't understand adult charm." Vanessa taunted, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly while Magna yelled. "Who are you calling a virgin delinquent?!"