◇𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

After Asta's outburst, the room went silent. Every single person in here with us stared at him except for me while he stood on the table. "Become..." The green haired guy trailed off and a woman that looked like Noelle's sister continued. "...the Wizard King?"

The two silver siblings chuckled, their shoulders shaking as they did. "Don't make us laugh!" They brought out their grimoires and prepared to cast a spell and I brought out mine too.

"You dare underestimate my rival?" I glared, defending Asta and trying to intimidate them, although they just laughed. "You think you're so great, you peasants? Know your place! We'll show you just how weak you truly are!"

I grit my teeth in annoyance. 'These two buttheads! Just how far are their heads up the clouds that they think they're above everything else?! Sheesh!'

"Water Binding Magic: Sea Serpent's Coils!"

'Wait- water? Oh come on!! My sword has no effect on liquid and gas!' I mentally whined cause I cannot fight back and gloomily returned my grimoire back to my belt.

(Is it a belt where they attach their grimoires to? Idk it looks like it-- And yeah, (Y/n) be having weaknesses despite having a destructive magic.)

Drea noticed me frown since I couldn't fight with those nobles and decided to give me a cupcake from the table, which surprised me since she was being nice but I had no complaints. I have a cupcake now after all.

I casually went beside Noelle and Mimosa while taking a bite out of the cupcake, ignoring the chaos and standing in between them.

Mimosa spoke up, noticing my presence between them. "Uhm... (Y/n)-chan, are you okay? You look..." she analyzed my facial expression. "Mad?? Sad?"

I glanced at her and stopped chewing on my cupcake. "I'm smad." I pout and she looked at me with a raised brow. "Smad??" "Sad and mad..."

She gaped at me before shaking her head and looking at me with concern. "Why is that?" I crossed my arms before pointing at where Asta is while he dealt with the nobles who underestimated him. "Their magic can't be affected by mine..." "Oh..."

Mimosa thought about what was wrong, looking back at the fight and then to me, before asking again. "And that means...?" I clenched my fist, tears pricking the corner of my eyes as I squeezed them shut.

(Like this shark boy right here)

"That means I can't beat them and teach them to treat us equally

"That means I can't beat them and teach them to treat us equally..." Mimosa patted my back while Noelle sweatdropped beside me since she watched us speak together.

Noelle coughed into her fist which made me turn to her direction while tears were still at the corner of my eyes. "Thank you.. for helping me with my brother Solid... I-It's not like I couldn't take care of it myself or anything!"