◇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

The sun was now fully down, and the night sky made the stars visible.

I stared up at the ceiling while laying on my bed, not a single bit tired nor sleepy. Drea slept inside my grimoire, leaving me alone, awake at midnight.

I rubbed my face harshly with my hands. 'Just sleep already!' I tried turning to my side, then to the other, but still couldn't sleep.

I groaned. 'Is there anyone who can make me tired or sleepy atleast?!' Not being able to sleep for no reason was frustrating. I got up from my bed and silently walked to the door, opening it slowly as to not make a noise or creak.

Once I got outside, I quietly made my way to the kitchen, in hopes that there were atleast snacks in the cabinets.

As I made my way there, in the corner of my eye I saw a silhouette of a person pass by the corner of the hall, and the only thing I noticed about it was their long white hair. 'Is somebody else awake? But they have white hair...'

I thought about each of the squad members that I met in the Black Bulls and none of them had long white hair. 'Please don't tell me it's a ghost... the halls are scary enough...'

I gulped, looking at the way to the kitchen and the other way where the silhouette went. With a shaky sigh, I went to the way where the silhouette went to investigate. 'Maybe it was just a bug... yeah. A bug. A big, scary, multiple limbed bug with many eyes... yeah. Just a bug...'

I began to sweat, and mentally hit myself for scaring myself even more. I speed walked to follow the figure, making sure my footsteps were inaudible.

They stopped, making me halt and they turned around, making my eyes wide and use my arms as a shield if they were to attack me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for impact or a blood curdling scream of a ghost. But nothing came. I heard shuffling, and I opened an eye to see the ghost slightly closer and is a he. He had long untidy white hair and wore a white long sleeved shirt and pants.

Before I could utter a word, he spoke with slowed words. "Heelllooo (Yyy/nnnn)." I stared at him wide eyed as he introduced himself. "Myyy naaameeeee iiisss Hennnryyyy." He smiled, tilting his head up higher so I could see his full face.

I stood there frozen, gaping at him. "Y-you're..." I looked at his Black Bulls robe that rested on his shoulders, and rubbed my eyes just to make sure if I was seeing things or not.

"Aareee youuu aalriiighhht?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, making his long hair cover the upper half of his face.

"Y-yeah! I'm alright!" Since he's also a Black Bull member and already knew my name, which I don't know how he did, I calmed down and gave him a small smile. "It's a surprise to meet you, Henry senpai."

I walked towards him to shake his hand, but he stepped back, raising his hands towards me as if signalling me to stop from advancing towards him and making me confused. He then explained his magic to me, slowly. So that I wouldn't take offense of how he backed away from my hand, which I didn't.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't amazed, his magic was manipulating the base! It also explains why I keep running into walls and getting lost. He also absorbs magic, the nearer I am towards him, the more mana he gets, that's why he backed away from me as to not take too much mana from me.

Which reminds me of why I am even out of my room.

"Henry senpai, is it alright if I get close to you?" He tilted his head to the side at my question and asked why I would want to get near him.