(Y/n)'s Magic

Ok so I know Y/n is WAYYYYY too OP. Like- very! But I just wanna let y'all know there IS a reason behind it or something, but that will be explained in the far future. Like REALLYYYYYY far! As much as I wanna tell y'all the reason right now, I can't cause that will just spoil. And uh, this will be the last update about her magic spells!

Now, the Magic!

New Magic: "Creation Magic" is the four elements: Water, fire, earth, and air, but they can only be used when you have your staff. When you're using an element, the color of the orb changes.

Earth: Brown
Fire: Red
Water: Blue
Air: Green

Creation Magic:

Terra's beauty
- Using the staff, you can grow and control plants.

Ring of fire
- You're able to make rings of fire. You can make them spin or expand, making it act like a ripple. You can also make crescents instead of a full circle.

Whirl Wind
- The staff will be able to control the wind around you, create tornados or lift you up in the air.

Aqua waves
- Water emits from the orb of the staff and you're able to control its speed, amount of water, and to where it's going.

Spell drawbacks:

Ancient Magic:
- These two spells have a TIME LIMIT and takes ALOT of energy and mana so it is only used sometimes or rarely.

Angel of Creation
- You'll grow wings like an angel and when this spell is being used, your eyes are fully white and glowing. This makes your Creation Magic stronger and powerful.

Demon of Destruction
- You grow horns and a tail like a demon and your eyes turn black. This makes your Destruction Magic stronger and powerful.

Magic Drawbacks:
If used beyond the time limit or overused, (Y/n) would be out of commission or be in a coma. The more she was from overusing her magic, the longer the time she will be in a coma. Or she won't be able to use magic in a while or cast spells.

So uh, yeah! (Y/n)'s magic are: Creation, Destruction, and Restoration! That's all! Anyways, have a good day/night everyone! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧