◇𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"I bought what I needed, so why don't we go somewhere a bit more quiet?" "Somewhere quiet?" I heard Noelle and Vanessa senpai's voice nearby and I walked to that direction.

I finally found them. "Vanessa senpai! Noelle-chan! Asta!" They turned their heads to my direction and smiled. "(Y/n)!" "(Y/n)-chan! Where did you go?" Noelle asked. I smiled at her. "Just looked around."

[Time Skip]

"This way." Vanessa lead us to a dead end, and we were confused. 'Is there a secret door or something??' She walked towards the brick wall and passed through it.'"huh?!" The three of us were stunned. Vanessa came back, her lower body behind the wall as she waved for us to follow. "Come now." She said and disappeared again into the wall. 'That's so cool! It's like magic!' I ran through the wall and fell on the ground. I quickly stood up and brushed off the dirt on my clothes and looked around.

"This is the Black market." I glanced at the people who were selling items and they looked... shady. "It's a bit dangerous, but they have some very effective magical items." Vanessa stated as we walked and someone called out to her. "Hey, Vanessa. I got some good stuff in." "Hey! I'll take a look later."

I tuned them out, and glanced around to see anything interesting. My eyes locked with another pair of eyes. I walked towards it and grabbed the squishy doll, giving it a squeeze as it began talking. "Let's be friends!"

My eyes sparkled and I quickly bought it, running back to Noelle and Vanessa. I stopped infront of them and held the doll infront of their faces. "I made a new friend!!!" I yelled proudly.

Asta came running towards us and also showed us what he bought. I gasped at what he held in his hand. "You also made a friend?!" His eyes were also sparkling. "Yeah! And it talks!" He pulled at the toys eye and it spoke. "We are hoomans." I smiled widely and showed him my new friend. "Let's make them friends!"

We introduced each others new 'friend' as Noelle and Vanessa stared at us, sweat dropping. 'The doll (Y/n) just bought.. looks like a voo doo doll...' 'They're making them friends..?' Vanessa and Noelle thought.

"They.. actually bought those?" Noelle asked, deadpanning. I just then noticed another person with us and I looked up to see a familiar face. "Huh? Hey, you're Bah-ha!" Asta exclaimed. "Sekka?" I asked and he blanched. "It's Sekke! Bah-ha!" He yelled. 'Is he mad?'

"How've you been, Bah-ha?" I snickered. "The name's Bah-ha! No, wait, Sekke!" Bah-ha- I mean Sekke, yelled in frustration and I laughed.

"Who's that?" Noelle asked and Asta answered. "I took the Entrance Exam with him." Vanessa noticed his robe. "Ah you're a member of the Green Praying Mantises." He just grinned awkwardly as sweat dripped from his forehead.

I let them have their own conversation, tuning them out yet again. I saw an old lady walking by herself, holding a bag as someone approached her from behind. I squinted my eyes, watching carefully. The man grabbed her bag and ran for it. "Th-thief! My winnings! Stop!" I quickly jumped into action and chased after him, Asta following behind.

The thief used his magic to speed himself up, I pulled out my sword, swinging at it. 'It's a cloud! I can't destroy it!' I looked behind me to see Asta and quickly came up with an idea.

I pressed my foot on the ground and swung my sword, hitting Asta at his back with it as he ran past me, making sure not to hit him with the blade. (Kinda like baseball)

"Ow!" He yelped as he flew into the air, getting nearer the thief. 'Atleast I gave him a boost..' I saw Bah- Sekke also coming after them. "B- Sekke!" I caught his attention and stopped infront of me, riding his bike? 'What on Earth is that..' I cringed and shook my head. 'Not now..' I jumped and balanced myself at the left space behind him and he stared at me confused. "Now!" I yelled, he got the message and continued to chase after Asta and the thief as I stayed on whatever this thing he made with his magic.

[Time Skip]

The thief laid in the ground after being hit by Sekke's creation... thing.. I don't know anymore. "Bah-ha! You're under arrest! He's my prey! Bah-hahaha!" Sekke laughed as he stood over the thief. I watched the scene unfold.

He continued to laugh as the guy stabbed his foot with a knife. With that, he stopped and looked at his foot. "Bah-ha?" The man let go of the knife he used and looked at Sekke. "Knock off that stupid laugh of yours! I'm taking you down with me." He said and went unconscious. I raised an eyebrow. 'Did that knife have poison-'

Sekke suddenly fell on his back, his foot raised in the air. 'What a striking pose- Argh! (Y/n) this is serious!' I slapped my cheek and went over to check on Sekke, Asta doing the same.

"What's wrong, Bah-ha?" Asta asked and Sekke pointed at his raised foot with a shaky hand. "Poison... Poison's coursing through me." He muttered. "Hang in there, Bah-ha!" "Bah..ha.."

I watched as they had their moment and they failed to notice Vanessa walking over to them and applying something on Sekke's foot. They finally stopped talking as they heard Vanessa speak up. "Come on. There's no way this would kill you." "Bah-ha?" I snickered, quietly watching in amusement. 'There goes your farewells.'

[Time Skip]

I held in my laughter, watching as Sekke rode on his bike thing while the thief was tied in ropes behind him. "Bah-ha! Make sure you stay diligent until next time I see you, Asta!" He exclaimed, pointing a finger at Asta. "See ya, Bah-ha!" He yelled and left. 'Did he even notice the red mark on his eyes?!' I breathed, calming myself down.

We returned the old woman's bag of money and she thanked us as we were about to leave.

"See ya, ma'am."

"Be careful."

"Live a long, happy life."

They began walking away and I stood on my spot, staring at the old woman.

"Whoever you truly are, please stay safe."

She or whoever that is, flinched. Surprised that I figured out that they were pretending to be an old woman. She smiled at me and I smiled back, turning around and following the others.

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇