◇𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up breathing heavily and gasping for air. After a few minutes of calming myself down, my breathing finally became steady. I looked down at my hands and saw that my hands were kinda small? But they were covered in blood.

I looked down at my body and noticed I was wearing a plain short (F/c) dress. The skirt reached above my knees and it was rather comfortable and I could freely move in it. While looking down at my dress, some of my hair slid to the side of my face. I noticed it was a different shade from my actual hair color.

'Wait what was the color of my hair?'

I froze. My hand unconsciously went up to touch my ear. At this point I was confused and scared. I only knew one thing about me and that was my name. But I don't remember anything else.

'What happened before I got here? How did I get here? Do I know anyone? Any friends or family?'

I pondered but remembered about the blood. I looked around my body and noticed the huge cut on my stomach that was already soaking my dress.

'Why do I have this..?'

I tried standing up but immediately fell back to the ground, causing me to hiss in pain because of the cut in my stomach.

"Oi! What's a kid like you doing here?" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around and saw a woman with long wavy vermilion colored hair and blue eyes approaching me.

I backed away, feeling intimidated by this woman's aura. "A h-human..." I felt my body tremble. 'Why am I shaking? Why am I scared? She hasn't even done anything to me...'

"Oi, I asked you a question." The woman spoke to me again, crossing her arms, and staring at my small figure.

"I-I don't know.." She just stared at me, probably thinking what she should do with a small injured child in the middle of a forest. I looked at the ground, starting to feel uncomfortable with her staring at me.

It stayed like that for who knows how long, when she knelt down and wrapped my stomach with cloth to stop the bleeding. I felt arms going under my knees and behind my back. I flinched at the sudden contact. I looked at her, confused and scared to why she's carrying me. She began to walk and glanced at me, noticing my look of confusion.

"What's you're name kid?" She asked, looking straight ahead of us.

"(Y/n).."

"Where are you from?"

"..."

I frowned. I couldn't answer her question. I myself didn't know where I came from. Nor what happened to me. She noticed me frown and decided not to push any further. The rest of the walk was silent, yet somehow peaceful. I didn't know who this intimidating woman was and where she's bringing me, yet I felt safe with her. I felt sleepy so I shut my eyes and dozed off.

3rd person POV

A woman with vermilion colored hair was holding a young girl asleep in her arms, walking towards a church in a small village from the forsaken realm. She stops in front of the door and knocks.

After a minute of waiting, the door finally opens to reveal an old man.

"A-a royal! What brings you here ma'am?" The old man asked with a shocked face. "I'm here to have you do me a favor," the woman glanced down at the girl in her arms. "Take care of her."