◇𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"That should do it." Four-eyes said, pushing up his glasses as we all stared at our enemy who was bind by his magic and unconscious. Asta stepped forward, Nero resting on top of his head while he chewed on a... leaf? 'Is he a sheep..?' I deadpanned, staring at him.

I shifted my attention back to the gem guy who laid on the ground infront of us. 'He never told me how he knew me...'

The others conversed, also bickered, but I spaced out, as usual.

"We were the first ones to arrive, therefore we win this competition, but I will allow you four to enter the treasure chamber, also." The four-eyed blue headed meanie rude glasses dude and most of all arrogant said while looking at us. An irk mark appeared on my face.

"But you don't own this dungeon!"
- (Y/n)

"We won the competition!"
- Four-eyes

"That doesn't make you the owner of this place, idiot!"
- (Y/n)

"Don't be rude to your senior!"
- Four-eyes

"Why do you always sound so arrogant, four eyes?!"
- Asta

"Because Four-eyes is!"
- (Y/n)

"Stop calling me Four-eyes! And be thankful!"
- Four-eyes

"Well, thank you very much, you jerk!"
- Asta

"You're very welcome! Watch how you speak to me!"
- Four-eyes

"I'm not thanking you, stupid Four-eyes!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he took a step back, looking terribly offended.

"Who are you calling "Stupid Four-eyes"?!"

[Time Skip]

We all stood infront of the giant door to the treasure chamber, wondering how to get in.

Luck stepped forward, touching the door and turning to look at us, telling us about an idea to get in.

Asta used his sword since the door was made out of magic, like Luck said, and it worked. There was now an opening for us to be able to get in to. We shielded our eyes from the brightness and gasped at what were inside.

There were golden coins, bars, jewelry, fancy pots? crystals, and more! There was even a treasure chest..

I looked at it as if it were an abomination. I shuddered at the memory of Asta opening the "treasure chest" he randomly found running with its tiny legs.

"It's a room full of treasure!" Asta exclaimed with stars in his eyes as he ran in the chamber with a happy look on his face. "Asta! Don't you dare open a chest again!" I warned, not wanting to vomit again.

We all followed too, separating from eachother as we all looked around, gaping at the amount of treasure that was in the room. We checked how some of the magical items worked, all of us except for one certain person... Four-eyes.

"All of you! Stop touching things without permission! They might be magical items worthy of being national treasures!" He scolded.

Nobody listened.

I could hear Asta and glasses bicker again. I looked at the magical item that laid on my palm, it being a pocket watch. 'This is really cool..' I played with it a bit, swinging it around until I heard that voice call out to me again...

"(Y/n)."

The voice sounded clearer, and nearer than before. It kept calling out to me and I followed the voice, getting further away from the people I was with.

I stopped infront of a crystal that was slightly taller than me. I blinked. 'What now?' The voice was still calling out to me and it was coming from the crystal. Or, should I say, inside the crystal?

An idea popped into my head. 'Four-eyes will kill me if he sees me doing this...' I thought to myself. My grimoire opened, flipping its pages to a certain spell. 'Nah, hopefully not...'

"Destruction Magic: Touch of eradication"

I lifted my hand up and touched the crystal, it started to erode and turned to dust, leaving whatever it was encasing behind. I gaped as it dropped to the ground. The crystal was encasing a scroll and...

A staff? It had the same height as me and there was some sort of orb on the top that was kept to its place and looked like it had smoke inside. The color of the smoke inside the orb were red, blue, green, and brown.

(Yall decide if you want the stick of the staff to be a branch, steel, etc.)

I knelt down and picked both of it up, standing still with the staff on my right hand and the scroll on my left. I stared at the it for a while before gasping when my grimoire and the items on my hands began to glow.

It grew brighter within the second and I also saw something else glowing on the other side of the room that had a green glow. After a few more seconds, the light dissipated. And so did the staff.

I looked around for the staff but couldn't find it anywhere. I heard footsteps approaching me so I turned around to see Noelle. "(Y/n)-chan, what was that light I saw earlier? It was coming from here..." she muttered with a concerned expression.

I shrugged, also not having a clue on what just happened. "Did the others notice too?" I asked, glancing at Four-eyes, hoping he didn't see it since he was so strict and all. "No.. I think it was just a few of us who noticed another light coming from here..."

"Another?" I tilted my head. 'So I wasn't seeing things? There was another?' She nodded and pointed to where I saw the green glow came from earlier. "It came from the-"

She was cut off when we saw a grimoire fly past us, going outside of the room. "Everyone, run!" I heard Luck yell but he was too late. The door was broken down by someone and a huge dust cloud formed. My hair was blown harshly as I shielded my eyes with my arms, squeezing my eyes shut so dust won't get in.

The dust cloud disappeared and there stood a huge stone figure that was being controlled by none other than our enemy. Crystals rose from the ground and attacked each one of them, except for me. Again. 'Does he not want to hurt me? or am I just invisible...'

I stared up at him and noticed fire dancing on where he stood. 'He has fire magic?' I saw Noelle raise her hand infront of her while holding her wand. "I'll put that fire out!"

She was about to use her magic when she was suddenly hit by the giant stone figure, causing her to fly backwards and fall to the ground. "Noelle!" Mimosa and I called out.

"Don't hurt them!" I yelled, my eyebrows furrowed and immediately pulled out my sword from my grimoire, dashing towards our enemy. I was about to swing my sword when he used the figures hand to also hit me, sending me flying to a wall, making it crack because of the impact while I spat out blood.

I fell on the ground with a thud and my vision became blurry. I stayed lying on the floor motionless. I could hear Asta yelling and some others calling out my name as my eyes fluttered close and passed out.

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇