That was fun

3rd person POV

L/n F/n, also known as [Streamer/YouTube name], is a pretty famous gamer in Japan. She has over 5 million subscribers on YouTube, and even more on her streaming account. Little did she know, her life was about to change...for the better...I think.

Your POV

I was streaming, playing [favorite game].

"Shit, I messed up..." I was concentrated, trying so hard to beat the level (if your game doesn't have levels, then you can replace that with something else).

"I fucking died..." I was so close to throwing my controller on the floor but I fought the urge and decided to read the chat.

"Aww thank you guys for the donations!" I was giving shout-outs to all the people that gave me donations, but one of them caught my eye.

"Holy shit, hey Kenma!" I said seeing who the donation what from, he has about 8 million followers and I was a fan of him myself. The chat instantly went crazy, simping over him. The little massage the came with the donation said: 

"We should do a collab sometime." I was shocked, to say the least. 'Why with me?? I mean we do make the same content so it would make sense...'

"Yeah, that sounds cool. What do you guys think?" I asked the chat, it instantly got overflowed with 'YEESSS'  'PLEASE DO'  "OMG YES'  stuff like that.

"Okay, then we should defiantly talk about doing one soon." I've watched his content for years now, his name on YouTube and everything else was Kodzuken. I don't think he's ever lost a game in his life. 

A few hours after I was done streaming, I got a DM from Kenma on Instagram. 

(Kenma)"Hey, so would it be ok if we do a collab sometime next week? Maybe on Tuesday, we both have the same upload schedule so I think that would be ok. But if not we can do it anytime next week."  I waited for about 30 minutes, then texted him back so I don't seem desperate.

(You)"Yeah, Tuesday sounds great actually! Do you want me to go over there, or do you want to come over here? Or, we could just do face cam but my subscribers were pretty persistent that we do it in person haha. I could go over to your place to film if you want."  I already knew that we only lived about 45-50 minutes away from each other, so we could go to each other's houses instead of just doing face cam. About 15 minutes later I got a text back.

"Yeah, so were mine, lmao. in person sounds fine, we only live about an hour away from each other so it shouldn't be a problem. Is it ok if we meet up at 2-3 pm?"  He asked. 

'Omg, this is really happening...'  I thought to myself.

"Yep sounds good, can I get your number so we don't have to talk through insta lmao?"  I asked. I figured it would be easier to have each other's numbers.

"Yeah sure, (his number)"  I added his number to my phone and we talked a little more about what we're gonna do. We decided to play Super Smash Bros for the collab video for his channel. Now all I have to do is wait for the day to come.

---

"Today's the day! Now, what should I wear?" I looked through all of my clothes, trying to find the perfect outfit to make a good first impression. I picked out an outfit that I thought was nice and did my usual makeup and of course my hair. I texted Kenma letting him know that I'm on my way. I brought my controller, and headset if I needed them. Which reminded me that Kenma's headset had cat ears on them which I thought was cute.