Are you gonna clean this up

NSFW WARNING!!! 16+

--

"Do it then," I demanded, Kenma's eyes widened in shock, but quickly soften. He grabbed onto my hips and gently pulled me so my back was on the bed and not against the backboard. He climbed over me then slowly, connecting our lips once again. I felt myself growing more and more turned on with every touch he gave me. The feeling of his hands wandering my body as well as the feeling of his lips on mine were driving me crazy. His lips disconnected from mine and latched onto my neck. This time he was rougher, sucking and biting making it almost impossible to hold back the moans threatening to escape my mouth. The rough kisses trailed to my collar bone, then down to my chest. His hands slid under my back, to my bra clasp and I arched my back a bit to give him more room to undo it. He undid it so fast I didn't even realize until my bra was completely ripped off of me. It didn't have any straps so it was fairly easy but still shocked me.

Kenma took a few seconds to look at my breast before taking one into his mouth, the unfamiliar feeling of his tongue swirling around my nipple made me throw my head back in pleasure. He used his hand to completely abuse the other one.

"Oh my god-" I spoke out, my mind feeling fuzzy. He popped my titty out of his mouth with a small chuckle, then started kissing down my stomach till he got to my pants line.

"I'm gonna take these off, okay baby?" He claimed with his head in between my thighs. I nodded, giving him the 'okay' then he instantly unbuttoned and ripped off my pants. The only piece of clothing on me was my completely soaked underwear. I could see the blush crept on his face as he looked at it and licked his lips. My whole body got hot from the sight.

"You're already so wet for me, huh?" Kenma's suggestive words made a shock go right to my core. He laughs at my embarrassed state before taking off my underwear too. Now I was completely naked. He kissed the inside of my thighs and licked my cIit before completely sucking on it, his tongue swirled around it making my eyes roll back. 

"Holy shit, Kenma..." I moaned, this was a whole new experience for me. A good one to be exact. It felt amazing, I was already getting close. I started grinding against his tongue, losing all control of my body, everything felt hot. As I was about to reach my climax, my vision got blurry, my moans got louder, and my grip on Kenma's hair tightened. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna-" Then nothing. I look down at him confused and took my hand out of his hair.

"Not yet baby," He said kissing me, I could taste myself off of his tongue. I whined, wanting some sort of release. 

"Can you scoot to the edge of the bed for me?" Kenma asked, I nodded my head and did what he asked. He stood at the edge of the bed, and I saw the bulge in his pants. My eyes widened as I looked at it.

"Damn," I spoke under my breath, I caught myself staring so I looked up at his face.

"How come I'm the only one naked?" I joked, he smirked then took off his shirt and pants.

"Better?" He questioned with a tint of blush on his cheeks. I look down at his boxers, his bulge was much more prominent without his pants on. I bit my lip before rubbing his dick with my foot, he let out a subtle grunt.

"You still have these on?" I said referring to his underwear, Kenma gripped my foot, and pushed it off to the side. He slowly pulled down his boxers, I watched as his dick sprang up, 'It's big...'  I thought to myself feeling the familiar heat go through my body. He leaned over me and left firey kisses in between my breast and down my stomach. I felt his dick go over my swollen cIit making a moan escape my mouth, I watched him position himself to my hole.

"Okay, you ready?" Kenma asked, I nodded permitting him. He stuck the tip in letting out a grunt, before slowly inserting himself into me. I tightly closed my eyes because of the pain of him stretching me out, I felt my eyes slightly tear up but I was okay. He starting moving at a painfully slow pace.

"Go-Go faster, please..." I whined, he nodded then immediately started picking up pace. The burn was going away, and slowly turning into pleasure. I threw my head back and fisted the sheets as he started pounding me at an even faster pace than before. My body seemed limp when I felt a surge of pleasure run through it. The room was full of moans and grunts, and Kenma leaned over me, not daring to slow down. He kissed me and I was barely able to kiss back, but he seemed to like that based on the smirk on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tucked my face in his shoulder as he started thrusting rougher than before. My nails dug into his back when I felt my climax approaching. My walls tightened around his dick, and his thrust got sloppy. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

"I'm gonna-!"  My vision went static as the overwhelming pleaser went through me, and soon after he pulled out and did the same all over my stomach. My breathing was still heavy and so was his, I felt like passing out right then and there.

"That...was amazing," I told out of breath, Kenma let out an airy laugh while nodding his head.

"It was." He agreed, I looked at the mess on my stomach.

"Are you gonna clean this up?" I laughed as I saw him grab the towel that was hanging on his door. 'Why does he just have a towel there?' 

"Yeah..." He wiped up the mess that was on my stomach and threw the towel on the ground.

"Let's go take a- wait..." He stopped talking and looked a little concerned. 

"What is it?" I asked also being worried.

"Are you on birth control?" He said completely serious, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Yes silly, if I wasn't I would have made you wear a condom." I moved the strand of hair that was in his face behind his ear. 

"Oh ok, now let's go take a shower." He said getting out of the bed, I tried to do the same but I was caught off guard by my wobbly legs. 'I should work out more...' I thought to myself. Kenma chuckled before picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom. I was relieved when I saw his shower had seats.

--

We got out of the shower and Kenma gave me one of his shirts, it was pretty big on me, it went below my butt so I didn't bother putting on anything underneath it. We laid down on the bed and I snuggled up into his chest, while his arms wrapped around me. I almost instantly fell into a deep sleep.

A/n: Double upload! Y'all deserved this because of how absent I've been lately, I might not post these chapters on my TikTok because I don't want people coming at me for "Sexualizing Kenma" even though he is obviously over 18 in the time skip and this story! But, yeah. Thank you all for being patient with me once again, I couldn't have asked for better readers! Love y'all <3