You said I could ruin you

⚠️ Suggestive content ⚠️

A few weeks have passed since Kenma met my mom, and to be honest, I'm just glad that's over! Too much stress, but it all turned out well in the end. Me and Kenma have been seeing each other more too, like 3 times a week! It might not seem like a lot, but it is for people who live almost an hour away from each other. We actually planned to go on a date today.

"You ready yet?" Kenma shouted from the other room. I giggle at his impatience.

"Just about," I fix the last bit of my makeup and adjusted my clothes before walking out of the bathroom into my room. Kenma's eyes instantly dart over to me. He puts down his phone looking me up and down, which made me a little nervous.

"What do you think?" I inquire, swaying back and forth. Before replying he sat there observing me, slightly licking his lips.

"Damn," he said with a slight blush across his face. "You look really good." He stood up and walked over to me, putting his hands on my waist before giving me a compassionate kiss on the lips.

"You're gonna ruin my makeup before the date!" I say giggling. He smiles and bends near my neck.

"So I can ruin it after the date?" I felt my whole body heat up from his words and his breath on my neck gave me shivers. I gently grab his face bringing it close to mine.

"You can ruin more than my makeup." I tease.

—-

"We're finally here!" I beam, it was the cafe where we had out first date. One of my fondest memories was formed in this little cafe.  I let out a small hum at the nostalgic sent of bread and pastries. We sit down at whatever's open and call the water over and order the same thing we ordered on our first date. 'So romantic' I thought to myself.

"What you thinking about, y/n?" I snapped out of my trance and looked over at my boyfriend.

"Hm? Oh, nothing...just spacing." I claim, he nods his head in response. I then feel a hand hold mine. Then a gentle kiss get planted on it. My face heats up, even though we've been together for a little while now, the little things still get my heart going.

"You're apple pie," the server said placing the pie next to Kenma. "And your *desert*, I hope you enjoy!" She sets my plate next to me and my mouth instantly starts watering. We thank her before digging into our food.

"Want a bite?" Kenma says with a piece of apple pie on his fork.

"Mhm!" I open my mouth and let him feed it to me. "Mmmm~ so good!" I say with a mouth full.

"Want a piece of mine?"

Kenma's POV

I feed her a piece of my apple pie, I watched as she slowly took the piece off the fork. It was almost sexual the way she did it... 'she has to be teasing me.' I think to myself.

"Mmmm~ so good!" She beams while still chewing her the pie. I smirk and take my fork away from her mouth. As much as I love this date, I'm excited to get home.

—-

Your POV

We get home from our lovely date and I put down my bag and take off my shoes. I instantly feel strong arms wrap around my waist from behind, I close my eyes relaxing in his arms. Gentle kisses get planted up and down my neck and jawbone. I let out a hum as the once gentle kisses get sloppier.

"I hope you didn't forget, y/n." His deep voice echoing through my ears and the feeling of his cold hands slipping under my shirt slowly take over me.

"You said I could ruin you."

A/n: hehe 🤭