With benefits

I woke up with one of my arms hanging off the edge of the bed, I quickly yanked it on the bed because I still have this weird fear that somethings gonna grab me. I look around the room, forgetting that I was in Kenma's house for a second, but the light snores coming from behind me quickly check me back into reality. Turning around, I see Kenma's bare chest making my face go hot once again. I leaned my head on my hand as I observed him, 'This is weird for me to just be staring at him...I'm not gonna stop though.' I traced my finger down his chest before leaving a soft kiss on his lips. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, his face looked puffy and calm. I sighed before getting out of bed and walking to his bathroom. Walking in, I looked in the mirror.

"Holly..." There were hickeys from my neck, to my collar bone. 'How am I supposed to film with these?' Luckily I own a turtle neck but there's no way it would cover the ones higher up, I've been thinking about telling my fans about me and Kenma, but I don't know if either of us is ready for that. But, I will not tell them with love bites on my neck. I traced my finger over them and heat rises to my cheeks as the memories from the previous night flash into my mind.

"Hey f/n, what are you-" I whipped my head behind me to see Kenma standing there.

"Sorry about that," He says with his hand rubbing the back of his neck, I squint my eyes at him.

"You better help me cover these," I demand with my hands on my hips. He walks over to me and presses his body against mine before gently griping my jaw to move my head to the side. That alone was enough to turn me on.

"But they're so pretty," I let out a faint laugh before pushing his hand away.

"Yeah, yeah...but I can't film with it." I sigh and tilt my head down.

"True. Just go camless, then you won't have to worry about it." Said Kenma, I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'll just do that." A warm smile formed on my face.

"You want me to make you breakfast? Or go out to eat or something?" He asked, I nod my head.

"Can you make something? I don't really feel like going out." I let out a yawn and he nods his head 'okay'.

---

"I should get going now, thank you for breakfast," I walk closer to him and go by his ear, "And other things..." I kiss him on the cheek before leaving. The sight of his flustered face didn't leave my mind, even when I got home. I have to admit I love seeing him blush, especially if it was caused by me. A couple of hours after I got home and ready, I decided it was a good time to stream. I got everything ready except for my camera, I ended up streaming for a good 2 hours and by the end, I was drained. I got up and stretched my arms out and cracked my back, it felt nice after not leaving that damn chair. 'I really should start to take breaks in between streams...'

---

It's been about 4 days since I saw Kenma and we haven't really talked. I mean we only talked a few times through text but that's nothing. I was starting to think it was hypocritical of me to get that mad at Kenma for not paying attention to me when we both have that same problem. We go days, one time even a week barely talking. But I brushed it off because we're both so busy with trying to push out content and get back to sponsors. Stuff like that. So I guess we haven't really had time for our personal lives, and I hated that. Don't get me wrong, I love being a content creator but sometimes it gets in the way of things. That's actually how my last relationship ended, me and them were both so busy that it just didn't work out.

I guess that's why I got so mad at Kenma that one time, I was scared.

-

"Maybe I rushed things with him..." I said to my friend on the other side of the phone.