How about you stop teasing me

NSFW WARNING!!! 16+

--

"Anything?" I ask looking up at him as the suggestive thoughts filled my mind. He narrowed his eye at me before responding, "Yeah, anything."

"Okay well," I swiftly wrap my legs around his waist, my heart rate picking up by the second. "I think I have an idea of what I want to do, Kenma." A smirk appeared on his face. He put his hands on my waist, gently rubbing with his thumbs.

I hesitated for a second, "Go ahead," He said in a low voice, I leaned down slightly to give him a light kiss on the lips before going all in.

I put my hands on his shoulders, as his hands traveled under my shirt and up and down my body. His cold rings gave me goosebumps as they touched my bare skin. My kisses slowly moved from his lips to his jawline, then from his jawline to his neck. They started getting sloppier till I got a reaction out of him 'His neck is sensitive? That's cute...' I thought to myself as my rough kisses trailed up and down his neck. His breathing was picking up pace and his grip on my waist only tightened. I moved my hands slowly down his chest and to his waistline and moved my hand's under his shirt, making him jolt back a bit.

"Your hands are- cold..." He studdered out, his words only made me smirk before moving my kisses down to his collar bone. I paused, breaking away from the kiss and looking deep into his flustered face.

"What?" He asked looking away from my gaze, I smiled and replied, "Nothing, I just have to enjoy the look on your face for a second." I put my hand on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb before kissing him on the lips once again. It was a long kiss, and I could feel my hips slowly start rocking back and forth. I could feel him getting desperate for something more than just a kiss. My hips start to roll a little faster as I hear him groan, I smirk before backing away again. His mouth was gaped open and his eyelids were low, the blush on his cheeks only deepened since the last time I checked, and the problem in his pants only grew.

I couldn't help but feel a little powerful knowing that I had this effect on him, taking that power I slowly started going down on him till I was on my knees. I was looking straight at him the whole way down and the look on his face only got hotter. I kiss around his waistline seeing goosebumps grow beneath his skin, before tugging on his jeans. I look up at him making sure it was okay, he nodded allowing me to unbuckle his pants. Maybe I was being unfair due to the painfully slow pace I was going, but am quite sadistic so it was fun seeing him get all frustrated.

I feel his hand lift my chin a little aggressively, "How about you stop teasing me, yeah?" his words cause another smirk to form on my face. With a hint of sarcasm, I responded, "Yes sir." before continuing. He lifted a bit so I could easily take his pants off, the bulge in his underwear was kind of intimidating.

"What happened to that little ego of yours?" I heard Kenma say in a joking manner. "It hasn't gone anywhere," I say with a smirk.

I slowly lick his length through his underwear before taking it off, causing a small groan to erupt out of him. His dick sprang up in front of me, gently, I drag my fingers up his length. From base to tip and back down again. Seeing him shiver under my touch only made me want to tease him more. I took him in my hands before kissing the tip, I gathered up spit in my mouth and let it drip off my tongue, onto him. He let out a subtle whimper causing me to look up at him, his face was covered by his arm, and his chest moving up and down faster than usual. I frown, wanting to see his face in full.

"Baby, it would be nice to see your face~," I say moving my hand up and down his dick at a faster pace.

"Mmm..." He moaned out, his mouth parting. But he still didn't budge his arm. I stopped stroking him abruptly causing yet another whimper to escape his lips.

"Did you not hear me?" I ask, gently pressing down on his tip, I see him bite down on his lip. "I want to see your face." His lip seemed to tremble a bit before finally removing his arm allowing me to see his cute face.

"Happy now?" He questions looking down at me, I smile. "Very," I respond. Quickly, I start kissing up and down his shaft before taking him into my mouth. A gasp could be heard from him, he seems to be more sensitive than the average guy. I keep bobbing my head up and down, letting my tongue do its magic.

"Fuck Y/n...please keep going," He begged, tenderly grabbing onto my hair. I looked up at him without stopping, 'He's so hot when he's like this.' He looked back at me for a moment before looking away, soon after he gently pushed my head down on him, not enough to make me gag but enough to make the eyes water a bit. I could feel him start to twitch I'm my mouth signaling that he was close. His groans and moans only got louder as I pushed my head farther down, this time, causing me to gag. I took my mouth off of him for a moment to try and catch my breath, but my head was almost immediately pressed back down on his dick. Using his hand to push my head up and down.

"I'm so- close, baby..." I could feel his eyes on me suddenly making me nervous, and my eyes were watering due to the lack of breathing I was doing. But at the same time, I enjoyed that. My hair had fallen in front of my face but was soon tucked behind my ear by Kenma.

"Fuck I'm-" I feel him take a grip of my hair and pull my head off of his length, soon after, my face was covered in his release. I took my thumb and rubbed off my eyes before licking it clean, "You love to make such a mess do you?" I question giggling at his embarrassed face.

"Let me get you some tissues," He pulls up his pants and leaves the room, I felt a little embarrassed just sitting there with cum on my face. But it didn't take long for him to come back.

"Here," He took one of the tissues and rubbed off my face, "Is that better?" He asked kneeling over me, I nod my head 'yes' in response.

"Too bad I'm just gonna have to get messy all over again." I pout, he smirks at me before picking me up. "Yeah, too bad."

---
(i don't wanna hear it💀)

After everything we've just done, I was drained of all my energy. We took a nice relaxing bath together that nearly put me to sleep. Now I was in between his legs, with my back against his chest watching him play a new game he bought. Some would say that this is bad aftercare, but it was relaxing, plus I love watching him play. Especially with the occasional forehead kisses. The comfort of just being snuggled up against him gave me butterflies.

Kenma kissed the top of my head once again before we both went to sleep in earth others arms.

A/n: Awww, this chapter was fun to write, I was gonna say something along the lines of wholesome but...