Can you do that again

Your POV

The next morning I woke up to a good morning text from Kenma...

Kenma❤: Morning F/n

You: Good morning Ken! Yesterday was fun💙

Kenma: I'm glad you liked it 

(End of text)

All I could think about is that night, almost to the point where I wanted to stop thinking about it.

"I'll just stream, that always gets my mind off things," I set up everything then started streaming.

"Hey, guys!" I said energetically. I started playing (game), after a little while I stopped to read the chat. The chat was pretty normal, mostly people asking me to say hi to them, or to say happy birthday. Stuff like that.

"Alright, let's get back to playing Kenma-" Then I caught myself, 'Did I just say Kenma...?'

"Shit! I meant to say (game)! Sorry, I was just thinking about him!" I say waving my hands in front of my face. 'I'm never gonna hear the end of this...'  I went on playing the game, getting constant chats about the embarrassing moment that's tearing me up on the inside. Soon after I decided to end the stream early. 'That didn't get my mind off of anything,' I think to myself a little frustrated.  

"Ugh...I really hope he doesn't see that." I say to myself staring up at the ceiling. 

*Ding*  I reach for my phone to see who was texting me.

"An un-saved number? It's probably spam," I decided to check it anyway out of curiosity, which I never do.

(The text)

XXX,XXX,XXXX: Hey L/n, it's Kenma's good friend Kurro. If you want proof I can send you a picture of me. 

(Picture of Kurro)

You: Oh, hello! Kenma always talks about you haha😁 I don't mean to be rude but how did you get my number? 

(you changed the contact name to Kurro)

Kurro: That's not rude at all haha, Kenma gave it to me. I figured we should at least know each other since you guys are really close.

You: Yeah that makes sense 🙂

Kurro: Speaking of, how close would you say you and Kenma are?

You: I'd say we're pretty close why?

Kurro: No reason😅 You know he really li- diuhfi.,VYTUahoiCY

You: Uh...what?

Kurro: Hey, this is Kenma. Sorry if Kurro made you uncomfortable, he's drunk rn. 

You: Oh- no it's fine...I'm just confused💀

(End of text and Kenma's POV)

"What the fuck?!" I said wiping towards Kuro.

"Well, you still haven't said it yet so I thought I would do it for you." He said crossing his arms.

"I can tell her myself Kurro," I said sternly. 'God, why does he have to be so irritating?'

"Okay, okay! But if you don't do it soon, I might just have to steal her from you." I shot a glare his way, not fully believing the words that just came out of his mouth.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" He said chuckling. I just rolled my eyes and pushed his phone on his chest. "But someone else might, that's why you have to shoot your shot!"

"Whatever" I sighed, "Don't do anything stupid," I told walking away from him.

Your POV

"That was weird," I said to myself. I re-read the messages, chuckling from time to time.

---

It's been a few days after that weird encounter with kurro, and how I'm back at Kenma's house. I knocked on Kenma's door waiting for him to let me in. "Hey, F/n." He said with a small smile.

"Hey, Ken!" I walked inside putting my bag where I always do. I breathe in, inhaling the sweat sent from his house. We ended up wanting to watch a moving, so we went into his room and laid down on his bed. 'He's laying down on my bed...oh my god! Okay be cool, be cool.'  He started the movie, and after a little while, I decided to be "bold" and put my head on his shoulder. Not long after he put his head on top of mine.

"Is this okay?" He asked, I chuckled at his ccomment.

"Yeah, if it wasn't I wouldn't have let you." He hummed in response. As the movie progressed, it just got sadder and sadder, to the point where I was holding back tears. The ending...'WTF KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT?'  At this point, I was balling my eyes out into my hands. 

"W-Why would you-*sniff*  pick out a-*sniff*  movie l-like that?" I said lifting my head. He put his hand on my cheek, caressing it with his thumb. 

"I'm sorry baby, we can watch a happy movie if you want." He said with a soft voice. 'Did he just call me...baby?'

"Baby?" I said in a questioning matter as my tears practically soaking back into my eyes. I see his cheeks go a light shade of pink.

"Sorry, do you not want me to call you that?" He asked.

"No, you should call me that more often actually," I said shyly. We stared at each other for few seconds, our faces slowly getting closer together...'Is this really happening?'

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

*BAM BAM BAM-*

"OK I'M COMING! Jeez..." Kenma got up to check who was at the door. 

"Damn it," I said underneath my breath. I sighed, 'Better luck next time, huh?' Then out of nowhere, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine but quickly pull away. My eyes widened as Kenma went down by my ear.

"I'm not gonna let a knock on the door stop me." He whispered, his breath on my neck gave me goosebumps.

*Knock knock knock*

 "COMING!" He went out of the room while I just sat there, shocked. I felt all of the blood rush to my face.

"Holy shit..." I mumbled to myself. I put my fingers on my lips, still not fully believing what happened. 

"O.M.G IT'S REALLY YOU!" I hear from outside the room. 'Probably fangirls...wait, how the hell do they know where he lives?'  I peek my head outside the door so I could hear better.

"Uh, do you need something?" I heard Kenma say. 

"Your Kodzuken right?!" They asked.

"Uh, how do you know where I live?" Kenma now sounded a little pissed. I mean, I wouldn't blame him. After a little bit of these people just fangirling, Kenma told them to go or he would "call the police" and shut the door.

"That was kinda creepy," I said walking up to him.

"Yeah, that's like the 3rd time that happened to me." He said scrunching his eyebrows. It was silent for a few seconds.

"Can you do that again?" I blurt out.

"Do what?" Kenma asked tilting his head.

"Oh...Never mind-" Before I could even finish, I felt Kenma's lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as the kiss deepened.

"That's what you wanted me to do right?"

 'Best day ever.'

A/n: SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER TAKING SO LONG TO COME OUT!!!! I had really bad writer's block, but I'm ok now I think. Hopefully, I will get back to posting at least 2 times a week. Thank you guys for all the support <3