The stars are just so pretty

As I was walking into the Livingroom I realized what I just did, 'What the fuck did I just do? Do I not have a filter?!'  I mentally scream at myself. I decided to pretend it didn't happen and just sit on the couch. 

"What was the movie you wanted to watch again?" Kenma asked breaking the silence.

"O-Oh, I actually never mentioned it, how about we watch (favorite movie). It's really good I promise! Lemme get popcorn!" I quickly run to get the popcorn, letting out a breath of embarrassment. 

Kenma's POV

L/n dashed off to get popcorn, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

'Was she implying that I make her heart beat fast? She's so confusing...'  After L/n came back with the popcorn, she started the movie. 

---
your POV

"That was a good movie," Kenma said smiling a little, we need up getting caught up in the movie so we didn't have much time to film his video.

"I know right! Anyway, we should probably film your video now, yeah?" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"Yeah, I brought my camera."

---

"That was a really fun game! I need to get it for myself!" I say energetically. 

"Oh, do you want to play some more? We don't have to film it." He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, yes!" I say hopping a little.

"Cool." We play that game for a solid 3 hours without even realizing it.

"Oh shit! I wasn't even paying attention to the time." I say facepalming myself, it was now almost 10 o'clock.

"No, it's fine." He said calmly.

"I-I'm so sorry! Uh...I get it if you don't want to drive home so late, so you could spend the night here if you want." I say feeling really guilty for not keeping track of the time. 

Kenma's POV

"Really L/n, it's fine," I said smiling a little.

"You look tired, I'm sorry again for keeping you so late,"  She exclaimed with a face of worry. 'She's...worried about me? Cute.'  I thought.

"If it really helps you sleep better at night, I could spend the night here," I say laughing a little.

"Ok! I have a guest bedroom you could sleep in. OH MY GOD, WE CAN MAKE TIKTO-" I cut her off.

"Definitely not," I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"But...it'll be fuuunnnn~" She said leaning towards me.

"I don't even make tictoks..." I say trying to get out of the situation. 

"That's why we'll be making them on my account!" She said with a huge smile on her face that I couldn't say no to.

"Ok fine," I say defeatedly.

"YAY! This is going to be so fun!" She had a huge smile on her face always, "Oh yeah, let me show you to your room." She brings me to the guest bedroom.

"Wow, it's really nice in here," I say putting a soft smile on my face.

"Thank you, now that you're spending the night...do you want to play more of that game?" She asked making me smile.

"I was about to ask you." I laughed. We went to her gaming room and played the game till our eyes were burning from staring at the screen for so long.