Let me make you feel good

(SLIGHT NSFW WARNING)

"Ok...let's talk." I sigh and sit on his couch. He was hesitant at first but came to sit next to me.

"What's going on with you? Kurro said that you haven't been acting yourself or something." I asked. He sighed and looked at the ground.

"How do you expect me to be? I thought I ruined everything...between us I mean.  I promise I never- I never actually forgot about you." He said defeatedly.

"But didn't you say-"

"I only said that because I felt rushed to answer. I honestly don't know why I was acting so..." He paused, not finishing his sentence. 

"Childish? You're 20 fucking 1, not 12. You were acting like one of those fortnight kids when their mom tells them to come down for dinner or some shit." I related. I laughed a little because of how true it was.

"I know, and I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I won't do it again, I'll be better." He pleaded in an apologetic voice, looking up at me. 

"Fine, but that doesn't mean I'm not mad at you," I say sternly. Kenma nods and looks up at me.

"Um...you wanna watch a movie in my room? I have candy and popcorn," Kenma suggested with a soft smile on his face. 'How could I say no to that?'  

"Yeah sure, I have a movie in mind actually. I've been wanting to watch it, but I haven't really had the time lately..." I lied, I did have the time but I really just wanted someone to watch it with.

"Sounds good, I'll get the snacks okay? You can just chill in my room or you could stay down here, I don't mind." I nodded my head and went upstairs to his bedroom. I sat down on his unmade bed, looking around his room to see if anything has changed. Nothing did, it was just a little messy, so I decided to clean up a bit before Kenma came back up with the snacks. It took him a little under 10 minutes to finally come up, and by then I was lying down on his bed with the movie already pulled up on Metflix. I glanced over at him to see his hands full of different candies, drinks, and most importantly, popcorn. I smiled at the sight, I could tell that he was sorry, and all I could do is hope that it doesn't happen again. I see small blush appear on his face, so small I almost didn't notice it.

"Why are you flustered Kenma?" I tease, he looks away from me and rolls his eyes.

"I'm not." Kenma states blankly, I nod and scoot over so he can get on the bed. He lays down next to me and puts all the food in between us.

"Don't get crumbs on my bed okay?" He joked, I giggled rolling my eyes.

"I won't ~" I guffawed, "Ok you ready?" I asked with the TV remote in my hand, ready to hit play on the movie. Kenma let out a simple 'Mhm', I nodded then the movie began. 

---

Halfway through the movie, I see Kenma's head droop and his blinks start getting slow.

"Hey, wake up! You can't sleep now, it's just getting good." I boomed, making Kenmas body jerk up. 

"It's not my fault, this movie is just...putting me to sleep." He said leaning his head on the backboard.

"What?! Are you calling my movie boring? Cause if you are it's not," I objected and crossed my arms in a joking manner.

Kenma let out a small laugh, "C'mere," He said moving the snacks from between us. I got the hint and scooted closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tucked his face in the nape of my neck. His nose gently brushing over my skin, sending goosebumps down my neck and face.

"I love you, F/n." He says in a low, but soft voice. A voice that makes my heart skip a beat.

"I love you too Kenma," I say with a smile. I then feel gentle kisses being placed on my neck, his lips are so soft over my skin. I tilt my head to the side to give him more room to work with, almost instantly he starts kissing my neck a little harder than before, making me gasp a bit. The kisses make their way down to my collar bone, I felt my breathing start to heavy and my heart start to beat like I've been running miles. Kenma stops kissing me and swiftly pushes me from on my side to on my back. His hands were on each side of my head and his legs were beside mine. My face was growing warmer and warmer. 

"You're beautiful," He complimented brushing the back of his hand gently across my cheek, I couldn't even talk. I squeezed my legs together as I look at his handsome face, getting turned on by his actions and words.

"What's wrong? Cats got your tongue?" He asked as he went down my ear, his breath hitting my neck. 'Holy fuck...'  I felt his cold hands run down my sides making my back arch up. He was being so gentle with me, I wanted more. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, his hands squeezed my sides making me gasp, allowing his tongue to roam my mouth. Everything felt so intimate, I completely forgot why I was mad at him in the first place. I moaned into the kiss as I was losing air, I broke away but only to catch my breath then went right back in. The feeling of cold hands slipped under my shirt, and cupped my breast; my breath hitched.

"Can I take this off of you?" Kenma asked referring to my shirt, all I could do was nod. I sat up as he quickly ripped off my shirt leaving me in my bra. The cold air hit my stomach giving me goosebumps. He examined my shirtless body licking his bottom lip, I started to get self-conscious.

"What?" I questioned looking away from the boy.

"Nothing," He answered with a smirk. He pushed my back up against the backboard as he kisses me roughly. His knee goes in between my legs, pushing up against my cIit. I let out a subtle moan and broke away from the kiss. 'Are we really gonna do this?'  all of a sudden I felt kinda nervous.

"Hey, we don't have to if-" 

"No I want to, it's just- you just make me nervous," I say chuckling a bit. He leans in and gently pecks my lips.

"Let me make you feel good, you don't have to be nervous." He stated, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Do it then."

A/n: So umm, apology sex?