𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

1566 words
𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥! 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕- 𝕀 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤! 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥! 𝕄𝔼ℝℝ𝕐 (𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼) ℂℍℝ𝕀𝕊𝕋𝕄𝔸𝕊!!

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

This was Izuku's first Christmas with Aizawa and Hinta. And you could say he was very excited, he started Christmas shopping the minute he for sure knew what his boyfriend and son wanted. He started putting up decorations on December 1st. Not a lot though, Aizawa was very sensitive to bright lights giving him very painful migraines.

He had gotten Hinta some clothes and a new action figure of Eraserhead and one of All might. And some notebooks so he can write or draw in them.

And for Aizawa he had gotten, a new coffee maker it was simple from the new up-to-date model they had, he had found out Sho had one in his old house and was sad even he had to sell it. He had gotten Sho a shaving kit...I think you know why...and he had gotten him a hand-drawn picture of Sho. Izuku likes to draw realistic drawings. He had been randomly sketching when Aizawa came to mind.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Izuku was out shopping for groceries for Christmas Eve dinner when he spotted a Lingerie store....he and Sho talked about them trying differently this in the bedroom. Sho had told him his interest in the bedroom, or what he wanted to try or wear. He never thought his boyfriend wanted to see him in a maid costume with cat ears and tail. Now he wasn't the one to judge but...WHAT THE HELL!! Of all the men that used him never had this request, sure there were some, "wear all black lingerie" or "have nipple piercings" which was a pain for Izuku to get, and surprisingly he still has them in and no one saw or said something about them.

Anyways, why the cat ears and tail...that's what he thought...'Maybe Sho has a thing for cats....' ew he shook that idea out of his head, heading towards the store.
He never thought he'd walk into a toy/lingerie store for the second time...

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕-"
(Well I hope he likes his present-)

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

The lingerie was simple. It was made out of black lace. It had some spots that were red like the outline of the lingerie. The underwear went all the way up getting a little uncomfortable but he knows that he wouldn't be in it for long. The top was a cute bra, the back of it had some fancy crossed lacing that all connected. The ears and tail were all black but with white faded tips. The tail was a butt plug... he knew Sho would like this

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Finally, it's Christmas! Izuku and Hinta were both excited! Hinta finally had his father with him! And Izuku was happy Sho and Hinta were happy! He's glad that Sho had run off when he found out about Hinta. So this Christmas was very special!

Hinta had woken up early, the energy flowing through him. Jumping out of bed he ran straight to his parent's room, he slowly opened the door to see Izuku and Aizawa cuddling with peaceful smiles on their faces. The child ran right to the bed and tried to climb it...curse him and his small legs. When he finally made it up, he started to jump on the bed.