𝟎𝟏𝟖

1144 words! Sorry for the late update! I had gotten covid the second week of this month. And this week I was trying to catch up with all my classes! I'm going to try to update every other week! Please stay safe, have a Goodnight/day!

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

"Urghhh-" Izuku moaned he can't see. He can't move his body. He's tied to a chair. He felt numb he couldn't move, his body hurt. Like he had broken all the bones in his body.

"Let's not move too much.. Iz~uk~u~" a sicken sweet voice called out to him. He heard footsteps light footed and definitely someone he knew.

He felt hands grab his face, he tried to pull away.Y̶̘̯͈̦͓̻͚̖̋͜͜ȯ̷̖͋́̆͘͝͝ȕ̸̢̙̟̗r̶̮̫̽̕͜ ̵̧̪̘̞͕͖̜͕̱̊̅̒͂́̋͌͠ͅt̶̲̱̤͎̻̣̜̳̆̐̍̇͛̏͝o̸̞̱̰̎̏̊̓̐̒̀̉̉̑ȍ̶̥ ̷̧̰̜̏ͅw̶̢̧̺͇̱͇̦̿͒̏̇̈́̈́ȩ̷̛̛̝̹̎̇̎͐͊̏ȃ̸̮͉̠͙̗̬̯̼̃̈́̈́ͅk̸̗͎̎̐̓͊̇̐̍̓̎̊ but the hands kept him in place. (Your too weak)

"Guess who~" the voice again he hated it. But he knew who it was.. and he hated it.

"Shinso-" he said biting his upper lip. Again he tried to move, didn't work.
Y̶̘̯͈̦͓̻͚̖̋͜͜ȯ̷̖͋́̆͘͝͝ȕ̸̢̙̟̗r̶̮̫̽̕͜ ̵̧̪̘̞͕͖̜͕̱̊̅̒͂́̋͌͠ͅt̶̲̱̤͎̻̣̜̳̆̐̍̇͛̏͝o̸̞̱̰̎̏̊̓̐̒̀̉̉̑ȍ̶̥ ̷̧̰̜̏ͅw̶̢̧̺͇̱͇̦̿͒̏̇̈́̈́ȩ̷̛̛̝̹̎̇̎͐͊̏ȃ̸̮͉̠͙̗̬̯̼̃̈́̈́ͅk̸̗͎̎̐̓͊̇̐̍̓̎̊. (Your too weak)

"Stop moving so much!" Shinso let go of his face. Taking off the blindfold, Izuku can see his sickening smile. He wanted to scream and cry. Y̶̘̯͈̦͓̻͚̖̋͜͜ȯ̷̖͋́̆͘͝͝ȕ̸̢̙̟̗r̶̮̫̽̕͜ ̵̧̪̘̞͕͖̜͕̱̊̅̒͂́̋͌͠ͅt̶̲̱̤͎̻̣̜̳̆̐̍̇͛̏͝o̸̞̱̰̎̏̊̓̐̒̀̉̉̑ȍ̶̥ ̷̧̰̜̏ͅw̶̢̧̺͇̱͇̦̿͒̏̇̈́̈́ȩ̷̛̛̝̹̎̇̎͐͊̏ȃ̸̮͉̠͙̗̬̯̼̃̈́̈́ͅk̸̗͎̎̐̓͊̇̐̍̓̎̊ (Your too weak)

"What do you want? Let me go!" Izuku face held a frown, trying to be nice. To his friend? No. . . . not a friend a enemy. . . Yes a enemy! Good job remembering Izuku..

"Mhm.. no I'm fine!" Shinso smiled again kissing Izuku on the forehead. He grabbed his face. He put back on the blindfold. Rubbing his face with his cold, hard hands.

"I want something from you first.." Shinso leaned down to his lips looking at them. He licked his own lips. Catching him in a kiss.

Izuku hated it, he wanted to die.
Y̶̘̯͈̦͓̻͚̖̋͜͜ȯ̷̖͋́̆͘͝͝ȕ̸̢̙̟̗r̶̮̫̽̕͜ ̵̧̪̘̞͕͖̜͕̱̊̅̒͂́̋͌͠ͅt̶̲̱̤͎̻̣̜̳̆̐̍̇͛̏͝o̸̞̱̰̎̏̊̓̐̒̀̉̉̑ȍ̶̥ ̷̧̰̜̏ͅw̶̢̧̺͇̱͇̦̿͒̏̇̈́̈́ȩ̷̛̛̝̹̎̇̎͐͊̏ȃ̸̮͉̠͙̗̬̯̼̃̈́̈́ͅk̸̗͎̎̐̓͊̇̐̍̓̎̊. (Your too weak)

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Aizawa needed to find Izuku. Hinta was going crazy. Izuku needed to be found for the both of them.

"Hinta!! Sweetheart! We can't find mommy if you keep destroying the house!" Aizawa yelled though all the mess. He would have to clean it up he didn't want Izuku coming to a dirty house.

Hinta had everything he can floating, the couch, tv, forks, knives anything he can find or get his hands on. Crying as much as a kid can.

"You promise!!" Hinta yelled tears running down his face. He missed his mommy. He wanted his mommy back. His mommy always came back after leaving, why is this time any different.

"Yes! So please put everything down.." Aizawa signed finally he had gotten though to him. Aizawa was almost in a panic himself. . . . almost. Izuku had a lot of hair easy to find things. . . ȩ̸̨̳̱͇̒̑̄̅͑̐͌͠͝͝ȧ̴̧̨̡̟̼̥̹̰͈̆͘s̴̡̨̛̞͔̤͔͎͜y̸̰̲͈̺̰̫̝͕̾͒̔̾ ̸̭̦̘̝̝͚̺͙̊̃̿͛̄t̷̥͓̥̮̏o̴̢̜̼͈͉͉̳͉̦͛̇̌̉ ̴̎͋̓ͅh̸͇͓͖̞̹͗̂͌͋̋͂̆ì̴̧̹͍̲͍̻̮̺̀̈ͅd̷̺̍̎͐͊̾̅̌e̶͖͍͕̣̼̫̩̐ ̸̡̯̺͔̪̫̟̂ẅ̶̝̗̗̏͊̈́h̴̨̜̫̬̣̲̍̈́̓͘̚a̵̢̦̪̮̬͖͠t̶̨̛̩̫̠̪͂̾?. . . You'll find out soon.
(Easy to hide, what?)