𝟎𝟐𝟕

1071 words, I just realized that I have been spelling Shota's name wrong, it's Shota not Shouta. so imma have to go back and redo all of them! Anyways have a good day/night and be safe!

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

"𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘? 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅"
(Did you know? Shouta moved)

What the fuck? Shota moved? When? Why? Yamada pulled out his phone to call Shouta, only for him not to answer. What the fuck.

"Oh! I never knew, thank you for telling me." Puts on a fake smile and walks away. Heading out of the apartment building and heading back to his house.

Where the Fuck was Shota and why did he move!

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

"Shota? Who's that?" Izuku who was on top of Shota straddling his waist, sitting there as Shouta answered the phone.

They were getting intimate before someone called Shota. Izuku frowned and continued to roll his hips.

"If you knock, you won't see me there," Shota said before, muting and turning the phone away from his face. Looking at Izuku.

He smirked and said, "Keep doing that" and continued to talk on the phone. Izuku was annoyed that Shota was on the phone, so made his way down to lay in the middle of his legs. Pulling down his pants and underwear.

Smirking he slowly stocked Shota's cock, who let out a breath.

Quickly ending the phone call shortly after, looking down on Izuku.

"Not playing fair I see" Shota pulled Izuku by his hair, up to him for a kiss.

"No more distractions now"

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Everywhere hurt, Shinso couldn't feel anything. He wanted to cry but he couldn't.

Aizawa and Kaminari did something to him. He didn't know what. He didn't remember.

His body was mun, he felt like he was caring a building on his back. He felt like he was slowly drowning.

Shinso could barely keep his eyes open as he looked up at Kaminari, a small smile on his face.

He was happy to see him. He doesn't know why. Kaminari made him feel happy just like... Izuku? Who's that.. he doesn't remember and it doesn't matter.

Kaminari made him feel complete, he smiled at Kaminari.

"Good morning Shinso" Kaminari's voice made him happy, his smile only got bigger as Kaminari walked up to him.

"Hi" was Shinso's answer he didn't know what else to say. The love of his life was right in front of him giving him the time and day. No words could express how happy he is.

"Aw, like a little puppy!" Kaminari laughed before leaning down to kiss Shinso's forehead.

He was blushing like crazy, and he start to chuckle.