𝟎𝟐𝟎

760 words, this is a pretty short chapter I just wanted to get something out! Thank you for reading a being safe!

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

(I love you too~)
"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜~"

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Izuku had the best sleep he could ever ask for. After, the fun he had with Aizawa, he almost passed out.

Aizawa had cleaned them off and put clothes on both of them just in case Hinta wanted to sleep with them.

It was morning now and he was still in bed. Good. It wasn't the best dream of his life, it was real. He started to get up till Hinta barged into the room.

"Mommy time to eat!" He smiled, jumping on the bed to hug his mom. He never wanted to let go.

Shouta walked in with a small smile, he was wearing Izuku's favorite apron. His All might one, which only made Izuku smile even bigger.

"Good morning babe." Shouta picked up Hinta, holding him on his arm. Pulling Izuku up with his other arm he kissed Izuku on the lips, which Izuku happily accepted.

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Aizawa had made some steamed rice and grilled fish with green tea for their breakfast. And Izuku loved it, he wanted seconds(which he got). It had been so long since Izuku had some good food.

"Make sure you both eat up, you're getting too skinny," Aizawa commented under his breath as he watched them both devour their food.

Hinta smiled with a mouthful of food.

Aizawa ruffled his hair.

And Izuku watched his 2 favorite boys interacting not wanting to hope what would happen if Aizawa never found out. Wiping his eyes before the tears come out, he continued to eat and catch up with his family.

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Know I hope everyone had been worried sick about a certain someone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shinso was beyond pissed. His Izuku was gone yet again.. what to do... He was so close to having Izuku for himself.. so close. Why why why why why why why why

He walked around the old building leaving through the back door. Surprised that Eraserhead didn't follow him. But he kept walking just in case he changed his mind. He didn't want to find out.

(Izuku probably said something to him)

He walked away, empty-handed. So now he has to cancel all of his plans to leave with Izuku and set them for a different date.

He pulled out his phone he needed to make a call... someone he knew can help him. Someone most people would call good at their job. Although he didn't want to call them, he felt hate for this person because they could always do it better than him.

He hit the call...

..

..

..

..

..

Finally, she picked up.

"Hey, mom... I need some help.."

"Yes, I'm fine and I eat every day."

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Shigrakai was mad, the person that was supposed to take All Might's little son away failed to do so.

He had disintegrated almost everything in sight.

"Master! What are we going to do?!" Shigrakai yelled throwing a cup at the wall. The plan could have worked, by Eraserhead just was in the way.. his way.

"Hmm, have faith in him.." AFO sighed giving a grin. He had faith in the young man just like he had faith in Shigrakai when he had frost found him.

He took a breath and stopped throwing the cups at the wall. He sat down and started to scratch his neck. He sighed and looked over to the tv where his master voice was coming from

"Okay master.."

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

The rest of the day was peaceful for the family, Aizawa had gone out to get some cameras for the house.

Hinta was taking a nap. He had fallen asleep right before his dad left.

And Izuku was wide awake next to Hinta watching him sleep. He wanted to stay next to Hinta and make sure he doesn't have another nightmare.

Izuku was scared that someone might be right to get in and take Hinta, so he watched and waited.

"I'm home Izuku!" Aizawa had somewhat yelled not wanting to scare anyone.

Izuku got up from where he was sitting and went to greet the man.

"Hey, did you get it?" Aizawa lifted a bag indicating that he had got what he was looking for.

"It's the best one I can find, the only way we can look at the video is if we take out the sim card." Aizawa felt like this would help Izuku feel safer, so he got on.

"Oh! That's good!" Izuku smiled he felt safer.

"𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝!"
(Let me set it up!)