𝟎𝟐𝟔

1503 words! Enjoy his chapter, don't forget to comment, and have a good day/night

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

"𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆.."
(Such a good boy for me..)

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Kaminari didn't understand love. When his parents said "I love you", he never understood what they meant.

The doctors said he would never feel love, not from his parents, and not from any future partner. He didn't understand.

But then he meant Hitoshi Shinso.

When he first walked into class 1-A, he had his eyes on him. He felt like his heart exploded when he first saw him. Shinso was the most beautiful man he had ever seen.

Love must feel like this right? Something that maybe your heart pounds out of your chest, Butterflies in your stomach!

He couldn't let Shinso leave him. The love he has for him if Shinso left him the love would too. He didn't want to lose that feeling.

Shinso would be his, rather he liked it or not.

Shinso didn't need anyone else.

Shinso didn't need Izuku.

He wanted to kill Izuku, The way Shinso looked at Izuku, Izuku never looked back in the same way. Izuku also looked nervous around Shinso, like he knew something he didn't. But Izuku didn't pursue Shinso the way he wanted, and murdering Midorya the class 1-A 'savior' wouldn't be the best idea, plus it might hurt Shinso a little too much than he wanted.

So he made a plan, of course, something had to happen and his plan was sped up but it worked. Well more like someone else plan.

But their plan led him to have Shinso all to himself so he wasn't upset at all.

Their plan was simple.

1. Get close to Shinso
2. Get him alone
3. Kidnapping him

It should have been easy for Denki, but Shinso just had to run after Izuku or try to run after him.

So he had to escalate the plan, and speed it up.

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Shinso had no idea where the fuck he was. He couldn't see or talk. He was scared. Kaminari must have drugged him and taken him somewhere. It was cold, and he couldn't move. His whole body was numb.

He heard light footsteps, he couldn't tell if they could up or down something.

"Good morning, my love!" Kaminari skipped into the room with a smile on his face. He went up and kissed Shinso's forehead. Kaminari sat on Hitoshi's lap, giggling.

"You were out for a while now! Oh, I forgot, I made you some food" Kaminari got up and went to get the food. Simple miso soup. Ironic isn't it.

Kaminari pulled off the rag out of his mouth before going to feed him. Shinso didn't have the energy to fight back against him. Shinso's head hung low, he had a pitiful look on his face. He couldn't go see Izuku today, he wanted to.